[3.3] League starter, pure physical Slayer Cyclone (Do Shaper with Kondo/ ISC UberElder down)

"
tyrusxl wrote:
Sup guys. Started the league with this build and it was pretty smooth. Here's what im using. I used this to kill The Elder so far and have done T15s with it. 140/157 Atlas.

106k Cyclone tooltip with golem out and auras (Haste and Vuln)

Level 91 -- Haven't used Vaal Pact because I run Uber Lab a lot for 15% cyclone enchant. Not sure if it's needed for bosses or not. (Uber Atziri / Shaper)

EDIT: Killed shaped, went in with 111k cyclone tooltip, golem+auras. 7245 life.

How are you finding it without Vaal pack? I found my life to leech so slowly and took it, due to this I'm missing out on 2 jewel sockets.

Also, I'm having a hard time upgrading gear due to the belly of the beast. Do you think it's worth dropping it for a rare 6l chest?
Last edited by eXidus on Dec 18, 2017, 4:34:51 PM
"
eXidus wrote:
"
tyrusxl wrote:
Sup guys. Started the league with this build and it was pretty smooth. Here's what im using. I used this to kill The Elder so far and have done T15s with it. 140/157 Atlas.

106k Cyclone tooltip with golem out and auras (Haste and Vuln)

Level 91 -- Haven't used Vaal Pact because I run Uber Lab a lot for 15% cyclone enchant. Not sure if it's needed for bosses or not. (Uber Atziri / Shaper)

EDIT: Killed shaped, went in with 111k cyclone tooltip, golem+auras. 7245 life.

How are you finding it without Vaal pack? I found my life to leech so slowly and took it, due to this I'm missing out on 2 jewel sockets.

Also, I'm having a hard time upgrading gear due to the belly of the beast. Do you think it's worth dropping it for a rare 6l chest?

Getting resists is much easier with astral plate, we only use it for that reason. Life is not so much a big deal. I have 7600 with an astral plate. there are lots of easy ways to get it.

As for vaal pact. Idk i have been playing without it this whole time. I took it out to labs and never saw a reason to put it back in. Even did a Chayula's Domain yesterday and it was fine.

Shaper is completely easy as well but I have done tons and tons of shaper over the leagues. Don't know if vaal pact makes that fight easier or not, it's mostly about not getting hit.

Here's some changes I've made recently.

6 Linked starforge, instead of faster attacks I use inc aoe for maps and switch to conc on bosses.

The retch for more duration on flasks is insane, also makes you a lot faster with one of these to go with it.
I'm not sure what to upgrade at this point. I successfully killed uber lab multiple times with and without vaal pact. I'm not sure what to stick with.

Any input from the people using this build?
ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST - DELETE
Last edited by lehuukha on Dec 20, 2017, 1:17:58 AM
"
lehuukha wrote:
I'm not sure what to upgrade at this point. I successfully killed uber lab multiple times with and without vaal pact. I'm not sure what to stick with.

Any input from the people using this build?

Last league i was playing this build with %35 max leach. After nerf i get hemo nodes, noW its %29. I killed shaper easily last time. I can do it again because our leach capacity is more then enough. Only things that can kill me is the one shots. So vaal pact dosent matter. I pref not using it, +300 life regen is better for me.

Btw, i bought it 520c
!

Last edited by Lentus7 on Dec 20, 2017, 2:39:49 AM
This will be my final version of the gear in this build as I have just killed Uber Atziri and Chayula. There is no more content for me to do with the build that I haven't already done.

This build can do EVERYTHING.

-Shaper
-Uber Atziri
-Chayula's Domain
-Red Tier Elder
-All Maps

Good luck everyone.

It look like a nice build currently levling it we will se how it goes its my 3rd build this league and i start to get tired of it :)
Updated for 3.1.
Inform me if I miss something, or the writing is too bad to read (grammar/spelling error ect.)
"
Drosophila wrote:

Tombfist is a good alternative for Belt of Deceiver in endgame, although you still need better abyssal jewel inside it to make the Tomfist + Stygian Vise combination better than Belt of Deceiver + Rare Glove.

tombfist ftw.
After checking out a few gems - it seems like Protector (Gives attack speed) is more DPS than Warcheif (Melee Damage) - why is the Warchief Selected?

I also noticed on PoB that my current helm enchant (30% increased vuln) pulls about 10k more dps than 12 percent attack speed w/ Blood Rage or the 150% increased buff effect of lightning golem. Any input on that as well?
Last edited by lehuukha on Dec 22, 2017, 8:47:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info