[3.3] League starter, pure physical Slayer Cyclone (Do Shaper with Kondo/ ISC UberElder down)

How do you get mana? yout skill tree have zero mana leech nodes, or do i miss something?
"
zlowred wrote:
How do you get mana? yout skill tree have zero mana leech nodes, or do i miss something?

You can get mana leech from jewel, glove or ring. If you don't have those, then pick the mana leech on the tree, any amount should be sufficient.(I mention this in the leveling section)
Last edited by Drosophila on Mar 3, 2018, 7:34:59 AM
What would you say your primary 5 flask setup is when mapping vs bossing and what do you sub in for unique situations (i.e. warding flask for curse maps or for labs)??

"
Neflak wrote:
What would you say your primary 5 flask setup is when mapping vs bossing and what do you sub in for unique situations (i.e. warding flask for curse maps or for labs)??

1 Life flask (Bubbling/of Heat)
1 Writhing Jar (Slayer only)
1 Lion Roar

1 Defensive (Chemist's/of Warding), Usually Stibnite, use Basalt/Jade if you have relatively high blind chance on your character (Usually through Abyssal jewel affix)

1 QuickSilver (Chemist's/of Adrenaline)

This is the most comfortable setup for me, can be used in most situations.

The Quicksilver and Defensive flask can be optimized for special circumstances.
For example I use Silver flask (onslaught) instead of Defensive flask if I am farming lots of low risk map (EX: farming cards, expanding elder influences)

Use Resist flask if your character is still at growing stage and you are going to fight a difficult boss with known elemental damage (EX: Ruby for Phoenix, Sapphire for Hydra)

And I usually use QuickSilver with "of Heat" suffix for Shaper, so you're not slowed on the vortex and is immune to freeze during the flask duration.

UberLab is only a bit difficult for the first time if you have relatively low hp as Slayer (in 3.2), maybe bring two defense flask(Stibnite and Basalt) to counter the heavy physical damage.
But later on I usually bring Silver and Quicksilver for faster Uberlab running.
Last edited by Drosophila on Mar 8, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
How do you prioritize stats on jewels? I have been shopping for GG end game jewels and there is a lot of options, but which ones give higher returns for end game gearing?

"
Neflak wrote:
How do you prioritize stats on jewels? I have been shopping for GG end game jewels and there is a lot of options, but which ones give higher returns for end game gearing?

POB of my Slayer last league: https://pastebin.com/qdt3cFTS

For my gearing and passive tree, 1% atk speed is equal to about 2.8~3.2 dmg% in DPS formula, however atk speed also make your leap-slam much smoother, so I generally prioritize atk speed first.
(Just remember that too many atk speed stacking will also shift the formula in favor of dmg%)

For me, a GG jewel will look like this:

Pre-fix: 8% speed with Sword (8% speed for a affix is really hard to beat)

Pre-fix: 7% Maximun life (Beware, this affix alone will make the jewel very expansive to buy)

Suffix: 5% atk speed

Suffix: 12% Area damage% (or melee damage, however Area damage also work on Haemophila's corpse explosion damage, I like to wear that for faster mapping)
have so much fun atm with this build in bestiary,only running t8-t9 maps atm tho,cause i cannot substain t10 maps atm,it's crazy atm,but my gear is allready fine,now some fine tweaking for even more dps,and get a 2nd 6 link <3
my gear :

"
shumi82 wrote:
have so much fun atm with this build in bestiary,only running t8-t9 maps atm tho,cause i cannot substain t10 maps atm,it's crazy atm,but my gear is allready fine,now some fine tweaking for even more dps,and get a 2nd 6 link <3
my gear :

if you can afford starforge you can afford to buy better maps. by the way you should get better enchants on gloves, boots and helm.
nice stuff. i like daresso amulet too.
Started out on this build as the pure Slayer version, currently level 89, nothing has hindered me in my mapping progress besides the fact the game just keeps dropping me maps I've already done, no boss or situation has proved challenging yet. The fact we're reflect immune is such a huge QoL improvement.

Recently got a Xoph's Heart drop which I was able to trade for this, and I've started leveling the Scion variant of the build, mainly because the Sin and Innocence Armor set has a dope female model, but I'm going to attempt to document how it goes once I hit 67 and equip the Starforge.

If anyone is having issues with mana while leveling even after getting a leech node, I highly recommend using a Thief's Torment. I haven't even done any labs on my Scion yet, and I'm basically invincible due to the HP recovery on hit + how many times cyclone hits.
Do you use the same tree when you upgrade to a Starforge, or do you change? If so, do you have a link to a Starforge tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info