Skill Rework - Lightning Tendrils

Is that a shock nova you have to aim? awesome... not.
Awesome !!

My next char will be named PALPATINE :)

nice add and let hope to have something for melee
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Pretty cool ^^
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Awesome !!

My next char will be named PALPATINE :)

Ye, exactly. Darth Sidious
lets hope it isnt a mediocre skill like storm burst was. great lvling but unless u had great gear wasnt viable except for one or 2 builds and wasn't able to be very creative with it.

looks good i always hoped tendrils would make a come back but will it be stronger then the other 2. bc storm burst is pretty cool and as a projectile this just looks like if arc was cast like with gmp. still looks cool and probably will play it.
rawrawr
im glad to see this happening...but please rework most of the skills in this game, especially melee skills. Most of the skills in this game are pretty much useless.
"
Phish wrote:
looks good i always hoped tendrils would make a come back but will it be stronger then the other 2. bc storm burst is pretty cool and as a projectile this just looks like if arc was cast like with gmp. still looks cool and probably will play it.

Storm Burst is a projectile with an AoE explosion, this is a pure AoE skill, so it works better with e.g. Shock Nova or Storm Call. It is indeed similar to Arc + GMP, with the exception that it doesn't chain, and is a channeling skill.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
I've been away all weekend, and it is just too late to post a "Me Too" this is an awesome twist on LiTend post....

but if I was here earlier....I would have.
That looks sick!!
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info