Xbox One 3.0.3 Patch Notes

And filter in trade board... Please... Search a specific jewel... Good lucky.
Play on X1X
WAAAAAAAHH TRADE WAAAAAAH i love this xbox community LOL. Thanks for all the bug fixes GGG!
"
"
Thanks.
We would really love some improvements at this point though.
Like to the tradeboard

I'm pretty sure GGG wants trading to be this way. This update is also a huge improvement to the game.

I'm pretty sure GGG wants players to play the console version of the game as well. No way to trade without spending hours looking for one item will end badly for this game on the console.
"
chronsmash wrote:
"
"
Thanks.
We would really love some improvements at this point though.
Like to the tradeboard

I'm pretty sure GGG wants trading to be this way. This update is also a huge improvement to the game.

I'm pretty sure GGG wants players to play the console version of the game as well. No way to trade without spending hours looking for one item will end badly for this game on the console.

I, among many others, will still be here when crybabies like you quit. No one is stopping you from quitting, and no one cares, including the devs if you have this attitude, so don't use it as a threat.
Last edited by CopetheXVIth on Oct 18, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
Could we please get trade boards for our hideouts. I like running maps in my hideout and it's not fun having to waypoint back to town and lose my open map portals in the hideout to do a trade.
"
CopetheXVIth wrote:
"
chronsmash wrote:

I, among many others, will still be here when crybabies like you quit. No one is stopping you from quitting, and no one cares, including the devs if you have this attitude, so don't use it as a threat.

You don't speak for GGG and never will.

Why so much hate? If you have nothing to contribute other than "WAHHH WAHHH" on a thread specifically for Xbox players? Most of them have constructive feedback and suggestions or are you purely here to mock them? Your unwarranted toxicity is the only thing I hate about this community.
I agree
xbox ome playerbase is already seeing a massive decline, between all the bugs and crashing, to the difficulty of using the trade board (which DOES affect new players worse than veterans), this will cause alot of new players to put the game dowm very quickly and never touch it again. the trade board does need to be updated, or they need to find something better as a trade method.
Thanks for the update and bug fixes.

We could use some information on the trade house. Are you planning any changes? It's not unuseable but looking for rings , jewels , etc..is just not worth the effort.
Last edited by taconight1977 on Oct 19, 2017, 12:04:44 AM
no new languages?.... also back to the pc version... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info