Predict what's getting nerfed next.

Shit I got the berserker nerf ready, going slayer and be just as good cuz 1k balence team with 1k hours community team AT IT'S FINEST.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I hate nerfs if something is not op but popular then buff what is not
The true end game will be nerfed next.

So... the forums.
"buff what's not" isn't a solution... but a new problem.

Hope what ever they do has more logic behind it than that.

The problem that they're trying to fix is that play-speed has gotten out of their control... and control is important to them. They need it like we need air, food and water.

What confronts them is how to change it so that speed is moderated, but progress isn't. That's hard. They don't what to exclude even more players from the "end game", but at the same time want players to play more uniformly once the get there.
Great Oogly-Moogly if they nerfed AoE AGAIN it would spell the end of the game as we know it.

Anecdotally, I was playing Grim Dawn the other day and noted that my best character had no real AoE skill aside from some weapon proc's and it was just fine gameplay-wise. It was a little clicky, but bearable. And I actually thought to myself how unbearable it would be in PoE.

So if they were to nerf AoE, they would have to further nerf mob density, and some of the latter has already gutted otherwise enjoyable linear or open-concept maps.

I like Shag's observation about GGGs desire for control though. To my above point: "Players are running only linear and open concept maps like Shore or Dunes or Strand or Reef. Quick, drop the mob density in those maps, increase it in Crematorium and Necropolis and Tower." Yuck. Just Yuck.
I think the nerf we are most likely to see is elemental conversion. All I can think of would be reducing conversion flat across the board, much like they did to consuming dark, but that seems like it would be a lot of work and re-balancing.

Esh's Mirror.
You guys really think to much of them they don't go to that much effort, if a build thread has 100> pages since the last patch expect it to get nerfed. That's GGG logic.
#StandardLivesMatter
Necromancer.
Movement speed
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info