Predict what's getting nerfed next.

Youve all been waiting for me to say this and here I am

What GGG will nerf on 3.1 will be Dominating blow

Scenario 1: it stays the same and they add yet another type of monsters it cannot dominate

Or

Scenario 2: they rework it and remove all the mechanic that makes it feel unique, like they did with searing bond

Fingers crossed I'm wrong
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The next major round of nerfs is the player base.

It was planned for 3.0 but the extra 6 acts resulted in the player base nerf not reaching its full potential.

This nerf is inevitable as it is a required prerequisite for the next big expansion pack 4.0.
See below for details.

4.0 patch notes.

All servers will be switched off and disconnected from the internet. This is a buff.
Honestly don't think a lot should be nerfed but more so buff other things, god knows tons of stuff needs help. But there is a few things that definitely needs to be toned down a bit.

Main ones that will more than likely see changes (will be surprised if not):

-Flask nodes
-Pathfinder
-Kinetic Blast <-----no way this doesn't get touched or completely gutted
-Dark Pact
-Projectiles in general
-Beserker
-Ele Conversion
i love the concept of dark pact but when combined with vaal pact is just bonkers, hopefully GGG will nerf vaal pact instead of dark pact but not geting my hopes up

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

I don't know what they are going to nerf because I am not really sure which way GGG wants to take the game (Hey GGG - WTB a Manifesto regarding the direction you want to take this game would be nice :)) but if I were to make a wishlist:

- Nerf Bisco's Amulet into the ground. This item is currently so blatantly broken that are really only 3 reasons for not using it: 1) Ignorance, 2) your character is specifically only farming specific bosses such as Shaper or Uber Atziri or 3) you simply find the item annoying and knowingly gimp your own loot-generation by a significant amount =(
- Barrage damage for a lvl 20 gem is lowered from 61% to 52%.
- Damage for Added Lightning Damage / Added Cold Damage / Innervate / Immolate / Ice Bite and flat elemental damage bonus on rings is lowered. If lowered by a lot raise it on weapons and make it possible to roll a flat elemental roll of the same type on 1 weapon.
- Lower the speed bonus from Queen of the Forest. It was a very strong item in 2.6 and with the evasion buff in 3.0 the speed has become a bit ridicules.
- Belly of the Beast should either be nerfed granting only 20-30% life or having some real downside. When a super well rolled rares can't compete with this item you know something is wrong.
- Nerf Doomfletch Prism from extra 3 x 110% to 3 x 85% damage.
Get rid of the OP helm enchants!
Whatever reddit tells Chris Wilson to nerf.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I think spectres and blade flurry are definitely getting hammered in 3.1.

GGG gets triggered when they see someone downing shaper too fast.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Youve all been waiting for me to say this and here I am

What GGG will nerf on 3.1 will be Dominating blow

Scenario 1: it stays the same and they add yet another type of monsters it cannot dominate

Or

Scenario 2: they rework it and remove all the mechanic that makes it feel unique, like they did with searing bond

Fingers crossed I'm wrong

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Whatever reddit tells Chris Wilson to nerf.

made my day !!

100% legit !!

also ES will get nerfed again, cause GGG still belives you can reach 15k es and thats way to much !
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info