Predict what's getting nerfed next.

- Berserker ascendancy
- Dark Pact skill gem
- +2 Barrage helm enchant
- Slayer ascendancy
-
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2017, 4:59:52 PM
They might surprise us and tone down AoE globally.

Totally disagree with the helm enchant. Too rare to be on the radar. They like that. Drives trade. Makes for "special" items that people drool over.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 18, 2017, 11:08:03 AM
if you wait long enough everything gets nerfed at one point even if it's after a buff first xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
- Dark Pact will most likely get nerfed hard. Too many people enjoying budget builds with millions of DPS :)
- Vaal Pact and/or Cloaked in Savagery will probably get nerfed to some degree.
- Righteous Fire might get nerfed, not because it's OP per se, but because so many people are playing it in Harbinger.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
flame golems/ golem jewels, specters, pathfinder, vaal pact, AW, flask nodes
Second-class poe gamer
Guardian and arakaali. If not i'll play them next league.
Berserkers 40% more dmg prolly will be 40 incr damage or 40% more melee dmg
Dark Pact
Vaal Pact
Berserker leech
Raider/Pathfinder
Last edited by lambrioza on Oct 18, 2017, 1:12:51 PM
u funny people.......let GGG have a bit of work to find what to nerf , don't do their job for them...!!!!

tbh , i think that more nerf would give a huge bad blast to the game....just have a look at the desert it becomes since 3.0.....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Nobody of you mention real things though.

Kinetic Blast is gonna get nerfed 100%. It's just too OP. So much damage and aoe coverage it's insane. And of course too many people play it, afaik it's like 20-25% of all HSC or even across all Leagues.

I think projectiles (or at least attack projectiles) will get nerfed across the board, so there won't be multiple screen clearing with a few attacks anymore.

Probably elemental scaling is gonna get nerfed as well. Wrath, added Ele gems, rolls on weapons and so on are too strong combined with tree full of wed pen, attack speed and whatnot along with gear and ascendancies.

Maybe even ele weapons in general will get nerfed. Wands have too high crit chance and attack speed. Foils, claws are also good contenders.

Maybe Dark Pact.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 18, 2017, 2:23:15 PM
PLS nerf projectiles
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info