Please, don't ruin Tabula Rasa :/

Heresy! Giving Tabula Rasa another 3D art WITH pants!?
"if u point out my narcissism 1 more time i ll report ur ass.
then i ll ignore u."
"you dont play this game and i find no value in your feedbacks. keep your advice to yourself. i ll sure have fun not reading ur comments again."

Path of Exile community in a nutshell.
"
Kotumser wrote:
Heresy! Giving Tabula Rasa another 3D art WITH pants!?

My man!
What's the point anyway? If you want a cool white robe look, Yriel's Fostering is obviously your pick for a skin transfer. That's what Tabula basically is, a skin transfer dollar making machine.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

All you people embracing the change should be sacrificed to Bex! :3 Heretics talking bad about our beloved white t-shirt and accepting carate clothes as replacements for greatness we have now. How can you?!
Bex can have her way with me as long as she talks me through it. I like the new look, much better than the smock it's been forever.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Pants on Tabula, such HERESY!!
Id rather see we abolish those sinful pants from other armors instead of ADDING them to this most beautiful garment (why else would EVERY ONE wear it????).
"
Cataca wrote:
Anything is better than the clipping oversized white mess we have now.

Nostalgia isnt a good enough reason to put with the atrocious quality, on what is basically the first affordable powerful unique item a newbie is going to have access to.

It's not nostalgia, it's humor.

Why do people value Tabula, an alt char leveling tool, looking super serious over having it look funny and out of place?

Neckbeards, I tell you.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
And people love white t-shirt!

Aahhh. I see your problem.
I like the new one, it fits the game more than just a blank tshirt.
I agree the existing t shirt fits the theme better.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
^
See, GGG, everyone loves white t-shirt so far. Karate clothes = bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info