Please, don't ruin Tabula Rasa :/

"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
鬼殺し said:
Mysterious are the ways.

That's it in 4 words.

I always thought on the females it looks like an old fashioned shift (chemise?). I will miss that.

Yeah, it looks specially cute on Witch. ^

"
Garr0t wrote:
Don't mess with the pajama party!

Yep. Karate party sucks :/
The current one has one big problem:

- It's a very commonly seen item in-game and it ruins the first impression for new players and stream-viewers. It DOES look kinda runescape-y...

The new one doesn't quite match the art, but looks pretty neat imo. Very ancient greek inspired, which fits the "Tabula Rasa" theme.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 18, 2017, 6:52:54 AM
Last edited by motorz on Oct 18, 2017, 9:51:37 AM
How to get the “take a bath tabula” look:

1 -wear white pj or tshirt
2 -lay down on dirt ground
3 -roll around
4 -go to step 3
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I think tabula was "white , terrible looking pyjama " for a reason. New player goes into act 4 town with his 30 lvl char and COOOOOOL looking gear, then sees basically naked chars in pyjamas and asks them "dude how do you clear so fast you have this white terrible shirt only ". On this day he learned that dmg > hp. /|||\ Labura Tasa, Simple Robe
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Love the Tubular Tubula!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
I think tabula was "white , terrible looking pyjama " for a reason. New player goes into act 4 town with his 30 lvl char and COOOOOOL looking gear, then sees basically naked chars in pyjamas and asks them "dude how do you clear so fast you have this white terrible shirt only ". On this day he learned that dmg > hp. /|||\ Labura Tasa, Simple Robe

White Pyjama too OP. I wonder what new players think when they see everyone wearing same gear in town - Tabula, Goldrim and whatnot. xD
Yep Tabula looks soooo out of place it gets them to ask and learn what to do with their 11c.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
The current one has one big problem:

- It's a very commonly seen item in-game and it ruins the first impression for new players and stream-viewers. It DOES look kinda runescape-y...

The new one doesn't quite match the art, but looks pretty neat imo. Very ancient greek inspired, which fits the "Tabula Rasa" theme.

Your first point is very good. Didn't even think of that.

It's single issue people have with it dude...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
3 quotes shenaniganas

I mean. Come on. You know what I meant.

Also, 3 quotes. FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info