My silent goodbye

Sign of chemical problems either way... a compulsive liar or a seriously messed up person. Needs to get help either way. God isn't going to do anything but reinforce your problems until they become society's problem and you get locked up or worse.

Get help now before your life is really ruined.
If this is a troll then whatever... I can't control other people..

HOWEVER.... if this is real...

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Just remember time heals and if you have to lash out at POE or other things to get you through this time then so be it. Don't blindly follow religion to solve all of your problems. Having faith is different from drowning yourself in a control mechanism (that a lot of overly religious people do).

Believing in God and having faith gives a general direction of how to lead our lives. Self-control and discipline take those directions and lead us to our full potential.

Don't let it get mixed up in your head.

Good luck, mate.
This is my silent goodbye. I've been with Mortal Kombat since 1995. It's been over two decades of more than casual playing. Although I have a full time job and a family, I've spent most of my free time with Mortal Kombat. Every day at work I checked reddit for news and information. I've watched youtube videos of combo strings, set ups, mix ups and hilarious comeback moments. In the Bible, Judas (Sub Zero) betray Jesus (Scorpion). I feel like I have betrayed Jesus (Scorpion) as well. I mained him once, but now Jesus (Scorpion) has returned to me life from the afterlife just as he returned after being crucified. In the Bible, Samson was powerless when fooled into having his head shaved. We forgot how powerful Samson (Sindel) truly was, only to be reminded when the hair came back (Mortal Kombat Trilogy). What is Mortal Kombat? In short, it's about realms colliding, a kind of theocracy run by Shao Khan. Very religious, devoted land where the law is very important. Does that sound any bell? The realm you cannot see coming into our world, and his/her fight begins. Fighting to the death, to finally meet the one who wants claim to your soul- Khan. He is the Outworld Ruler, the highest rank in the Outworld. And what's the latin translation of the word Khan? Does that sound any bell?
This is my loud goodbye:

FU** OFF, I HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!

And regarding religion, Stephen Fry says it best
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Def a troll post, not a very funny one but a decent attempt tho.
Thread should be put to rest:

1) The OP don't cares anymore and probably don't reads anything posted here.
2) The thread got de-railed like always

If not:
Then it is only a matter of time till the mods either close the thread or delete it.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I can drop dead now I've seen everything.
Censored.
have you ever seen the true shitpost of god, exile?
OP reminds me of the grandmas on facebook praising god and claiming they won't be killed because god's looking out for them and other stupid shit. Trump voters too, go figure.
"
Rob_L wrote:

PoE broke my relationship with God.
PoE broke my relationship with my wife.
PoE broke my relationship with my kids.
PoE used my intelectual strenght and creativity in vain.
PoE possessed me, took away my physical, mental and spiritual health.

poe did not do any of this.. you did it all by yourself to yourself.. wtf?.. the crack is strong in this one young padawan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info