My silent goodbye

human will read this please relegious friend little bit short
POE is not to blame here ...for example if you were a fulltime workaholic instead of a POE addict then you would have blamed your work for neglecting the time spent with your 5yo kid.

Religion is EVIL ...it uses the pain you are feeling now to convert you to their side

GOD didn't punish your 5yo daughter because you played POE
GOD wouldn't save her life if you went to church more often

Everything in life is RNG ...sucks what happened to you but converting PPL to religion doesn't help ..you are trying to seek answers from the divine because deep down you feel guilty for your neglect

POE isn't bashing religion ...religions bash themselves ..there are hundred of religions and everyone thinks they got it right ... God, Budha, Allah ...might as well believe in Kitava because they all want the same ..to manipulate your soul through guilt and then rule continents through power
Addiction with video games are nothing new, it's often hard to catch because most of pseudo-addict players suffer mostly from an education issue where they never learnt how to define priorities.
Real addicts mostly end in dedicated hospital floors or dedicated centers because they develop some more issue on top of their addiction that won't let them live correctly ( unable to work, social mind is gone, sometimes even unable to take simple decision like taking a shower, zombie mode ^^ )
Tought, there are different interpretation on this subject, it's still kinda hard to make conclusions, but there are clearly people that suffer a lot from that.

Back to OP i'm sorry for your loss, the link you made with Bible is your way to express things that's up to you, if you find a way to get better it's all that matter.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Oct 13, 2017, 7:23:30 AM
Ahah that was hilarious. You could write for TheOnion or HardTimes
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Quite the wall of text for a silent goodbye.
If you read it in your head, even the dictionary would be silent
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Are you trying to out troll the war veteran guy?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I find it disturbing after reading what the OP went through, the first post to his thread to be acompanied by this picture:

Well done, I_NO :|
"
Rob_L wrote:

PoE broke my relationship with God.
PoE broke my relationship with my wife.
PoE broke my relationship with my kids.
PoE used my intelectual strenght and creativity in vain.
PoE possessed me, took away my physical, mental and spiritual health.

PoE glorifies sin and satan. It does not make anyone better man.

And it definetely doesn't bring close anyone to The God of Heaven

It does all the mention things to everyone.

xDDD

Nice pasta, bruh. I REALLY hope this ain't serious, because if it is... whoa man.

Please tell me this ain't serious.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 13, 2017, 8:20:11 AM
"
Rob_L wrote:
Satan took everything
Rob, it's not POEs fault your daughter died.

My condolencies with you Rob for the loss of your daughter.
Game addiction is no joke though, can ruin the strongest relationships.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Oct 13, 2017, 3:47:55 PM
To answer in your language:

I file it under "Breach of Useragreement" according to Mt 19,12 which regulates the celibacy in a random string of words, you propably got hit by the banhammer, feel free to write a formal complaint to Sin Death.

He usually responds after a century as he´s currently busy cleaning paradise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info