Desecrate

Thank you very much for these changes!
Last edited by chieftainkys on Oct 13, 2017, 2:51:12 AM
"
Syche22 wrote:
Yeah that "change" completely broke summoners. Glad to see its going to be reverted.

They are doing considerably more than just reverting the change.

By explicitly allowing you to summon your spectre in a map, you are bypassing some of the restrictions that prevented it from happening previously. This should mean you can summon story only monsters which were very confusing in 3.0.0 as to why you couldn't.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
This is way better than before though still a bit clunky. Whenever you want to summon a new high level spectre you are forced to burn 4 fragments for The Shaper Realm.

This is probably not possible for solo players and the rest have to beg for portals from others or burn their own fragments.

Not at all. Solo players like myself weren't doing this to begin with since its entirely unnecessary.

Simply being able to get spectres at the same level as the zone you are in is way more than enough, previously would often be running a few levels lower than zone, or just give up in despair and be running 5-10 levels below.

Your forgetting that previously those shaper level spectres would be reduced to zone level anyway.

This is a major buff to QoL.
Last edited by Asmosis on Oct 13, 2017, 2:48:10 AM
Thanks for this QOL change and thanks that you listened to the community.
Last edited by Garfin on Oct 13, 2017, 4:07:53 AM
"
Chris wrote:
This is a buff.
Well damn, this is a buff indeed.
...wait. But what would be the level of desecrated monsters? Will it be level of your spectres or area level? Because if it's the latter, this is not just a buff but one hell of a buff.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 13, 2017, 4:25:12 AM
Thank you so much.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
so you ruin a useful tool instead of just changing the confusing names which seemed to be the core of the issue?

i'm glad you're giving this back, but next time maybe just focus on the real issue, those band-aid not-really-the-issue fixes are getting annoying.
Last edited by Antistes on Oct 13, 2017, 4:38:34 AM
Thanks. A buff indeed, the change to desecrate had its upsides, but downsides were just harsh.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Thanks GGG . You guys have good hearts.
IGN : Sir_Big
This is f-ed up
Why would you go ahead and revert the change?
This was obviously an exploit that people were using, and i didnt know about it
and i was obviously playing the game the normal way
Now people are complaining about "not being able to get their spectres easily enough because
they were using an exploit previously".

And now you go back and revert it so it becomes the way the exploit was working??
I dont like this
I dont care if other people like it, but stuff should never go back into an "exploit state"
People should play the game normally, and if they exploit they should be banned for it
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info