[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Ok, so the leech from baron not worth it, guess baron is just for more zombies and more dmg from zombies.
Anyone who has done HC on this buuld, would you recomend not goin baron and maybe a hybrid zombie/skellies since i can get more life on gear that way?

Ty
"

Depending on how good the strength on your gear is and what level you are, you can use these in the socket north of "Devotion" and in the socket south of "Potency of Will" (You do NOT need to have the Int nodes allocated for it to work).

Am I overlooking something, or socket south of "Potency of Will" does not have 40 int in radius?
"
alcoholdy wrote:
Am I overlooking something, or socket south of "Potency of Will" does not have 40 int in radius?

"Path of the Savant" has 20, two nodes at the Scion start have 5 each and a generic 10 Int node above "Shaper".
"

"Path of the Savant" has 20, two nodes at the Scion start have 5 each and a generic 10 Int node above "Shaper".

My bad, missed "Path of the Savant", thank you
How does this fare for uberlab farming ? In HC nonetheless. I was thinking of swapping out chest and weapon for something more suitable for the job, to get regen back on life, and get more phys reduction for amount of zombies. Any ideas to items that might synergize well? Or any other tips for getting through uberlab?
"
Zanram wrote:
How does this fare for uberlab farming ? In HC nonetheless. I was thinking of swapping out chest and weapon for something more suitable for the job, to get regen back on life, and get more phys reduction for amount of zombies. Any ideas to items that might synergize well? Or any other tips for getting through uberlab?

Are you talking about survivability against the traps? If you dont make stupid mistakes, you wont have a problem getting through them.
But I dont know if you are fine with farming lab with shield charge. It got quite faster this league with the attack speed buffs, but lab still is not a shield charge friendly layout though.
"
"
Zanram wrote:

Are you talking about survivability against the traps? If you dont make stupid mistakes, you wont have a problem getting through them.
But I dont know if you are fine with farming lab with shield charge. It got quite faster this league with the attack speed buffs, but lab still is not a shield charge friendly layout though.

so what is good movement skill in lab instead of shield charge ? tq
"
"
"
Zanram wrote:

so what is good movement skill in lab instead of shield charge ? tq

Brightbeak leap slam, i'd say.
"
ElJesse wrote:
Is there a way to map faster with this build? Builds doing insane damage but a little slow

use Queens escape and Increased area gem for quick mapping - zombies are insane on that speed - they run ahead of u.

I always had this sword on second set ;) char OwDupeJakWali
Last edited by Kenavru on Sep 6, 2018, 4:35:45 AM
Last edited by Itami_Dolore on Sep 6, 2018, 1:23:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info