[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

the lvling is for leveling up , when you are high enough lvl , you use
the refund points to make the "real" tree.

Btw Holy Relic and powersiphon attack = quality of life. 10/10
for leveling , later shield charge takes over ofcause with relic.
"
mithril15 wrote:
Thank you for this nice build. New player here, and i am a bit confused about the new trees for this 3.4 update.. On the leveling one you start by taking spell damage and cast speed nodes, but on your final tree you start "north east" by taking intelligence nodes. So, which path should we follow as new starter?

Also, i have seen that you omit taking two nodes. One with Minion life + regen, and the other with Minion damage + accuracy on the north west side. Was it on purpose? Aren't those more importan for this build, than some others you have chosen?

You will make this transition of the starting nodes when you are able to slot the gems on your tree, converting the int to str. I recommend you do it when you have the baron and at least another gem slot with this convertion already equiped as well (like the northern one from witch). That might throw you to 300ish str and you will get extra zombies =)

Minion acc, as stated, it is not usefull for the zombies. With their jewel and the Necro nodes, they will be spamming their Slam instead of attacking, and their slam hits with 100% acc. No need for further scaling of it.
Thank you for the fast and accurate replies and tips guys. I will try the power siphon and relic for sure.

Also, I guess it wont do much harm to follow the final tree from the start, provided that i prioritise the suggested minion nodes from the leveling one.
"
Minoo wrote:
Will the Zombie SLAM 100% now?
If so, why need Multistrike gem in the 6L?

They almost slam 100% of the time when you have both "Violent Dead" jewels.
You dont really need Multistrike, but it actually works on their slam too.

"
Aarla wrote:
Btw Holy Relic and powersiphon attack = quality of life. 10/10
for leveling , later shield charge takes over ofcause with relic.

Yea, Holy Relic looks really promising, but I dont know it's numbers yet, so im still wating to put it in the guide.
Power Siphon just because it's a ranged attack to proc Holy Relic with? Or is there more to why you use Power Siphon?

"
mithril15 wrote:
On the leveling one you start by taking spell damage and cast speed nodes, but on your final tree you start "north east" by taking intelligence nodes. So, which path should we follow as new starter?

Im gonna make it more clear in the guide that these cast speed nodes are only used for leveling with SRS, and that you remove them later for the final tree.
Thanks for the feedback.
power siphon just because , can use any attack (NOT spell) , normal wand attack - KB etc.

Holy Relic gives me around 10hp regen , im lvl 20 atm , gem is lvl 5 , pet gets alot more and dont die often. barely to trash.

If nothing else put it the leveling portion of your guide.
Last edited by Aarla on Sep 1, 2018, 1:08:27 PM
i`m currently follow exactly from pob tree and its great so far..

thanks for holy relic and power siphon tips...i`ll try it then..
THANK YOU for the response on "multistrike gem".

The NEW GEM - HERALD OF PURITY increases 50% minion damage. I've tried it seems work for the Golem.

Do you think it will work for the Zombies?
"
Minoo wrote:
THANK YOU for the response on "multistrike gem".

The NEW GEM - HERALD OF PURITY increases 50% minion damage. I've tried it seems work for the Golem.

Do you think it will work for the Zombies?

no.
Hi guys! Are you able to import the PoB build referenced for leveling?
"
Aarla wrote:
power siphon just because , can use any attack (NOT spell) , normal wand attack - KB etc.

Holy Relic gives me around 10hp regen , im lvl 20 atm , gem is lvl 5 , pet gets alot more and dont die often. barely to trash.

If nothing else put it the leveling portion of your guide.

I dont think you need to overthink about the relic that much, shield charge is an attack, it should force the relic to AoE with it. On other leagues, my gameplay was usually just spamming shield charge all around to proc the EE on the mobs, it will force the relic to AoE as often as you shield charge. No need for wasting slot on power siphon at all. Just tested with leap slam, also working lol.

Edit - Get smite on library, it is god tier to lv minions
Last edited by kashelldaj on Sep 2, 2018, 4:59:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info