Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Assuming long fight (Uber Elder) what is the better spectre set-up: Two carnage chieftain spectres or one carnage chieftain and one host chieftain?

The reason why i recommend two frenzy charge ones, is to keep them maxed out more reliably when shield charging while mapping and becuase power charges dont add much damage to the zombies anyway.
Since all of your minions and you are in range all the time during that fight, it's probably a good idea to get that small amount of extra damage by using one power charge spectre.

"
Khazul52 wrote:
Hey, I like your build and I'm planning to play it probably next league. So here is my question : with changes with next patches, do you think this build will be still viable and strong as it is right now in Incursion ? Or are we gonna lose something ?

We will see with the patch notes 2 days before the league starts. Maybe they reveal something over the next weeks that has impact on this build.
But since Zombies are no where near meta, i dont see any nerfs coming for this build.

"
Haseo666 wrote:
Very nice build. Curently trying it out but got one question about Elemental Equilibrium. If I'm using hatred aura and got lightning damange and fire damage on my ring, will it work or do I have to use only lightning damage on my ring ? I got very nice ring with high str + life and resists but it got both - fire and lightning dmg so I'm not sure if it will work ?

Having added fire damage is not that big of a problem, the fire damage comes from the sceptre, when your zombies kill enemies. This means it wont have impact on bosses, where you actually need the damage.
You just dont really want added cold damage, this would greatly reduce your damage because of Hatred.
Hi, thanks for build. I bet it will be great for Delve and I'm pretty sure I will play this build.
Just a little theoretical Delve question - can we somehow add dominating blow to transform high level minions on deepest level of mines? Maybe swap AG for DB, I think those minions will bring much more damage, than AG gives to zombies
just a tip: if you use Watcher's Eye for the ES effect, you have to have Clarity active anyway - just get Vaal Clarity to resummon Zombies for free during a fight if they died.
Thx for guide.
Is that build HC viable? Wanna try it for 3.3
This is very good build and a very good guide. I played this build during Incursion Flashback event, took 95 lvl and cleared all content except Uber Elder, and can give some feedback. At the end of the event I brought this build basically to perfection.

I leveled through acts using summon skeletons and it was very fast and easy. I went to this build at 84 lvl (shaper gloves are expensive at the start of the league tho).

At the end of the league I got:
- 1300 str
- 7 21 lvl 20% zombies (costed 2ex)
- lvl 4 empower (found for 4ex)
- 6link Sanctuary was a problem because there was no any on the trade$ assuming i always have a bad luck in this game, I just bought 6l prophecy (9 ex). 5 link can work fine until maybe Shaper (you really can do red elder on 5l, and I would even assume you can do Shaper on 5l, it will take longer time but if you are good at dodging stuff, well maybe you can do that).
- all gems 20%.
- the last thing that my build lacks is "increase effect of your stone golem by 150%" enchant on Baron helmet and actually you cant find those helmets, you need to enchant this yourself. If someone knows how to get Baron with that enchant fast, tell me im PM.

So, as it was said, character survivability is the best among anything I have played to this date and survivability is even better than 8k hp solar guard specre build with lioneye shield. ~10.5k energy shield and hp + spirit offering + block makes you incredibly tanky, and if you use armour flasks (one for 3000 armour, second for 13% damage reduction) you can pierce through the t16 mobs as a knife trough butter and doesnt even care about map mods (except phys reflect, but its managable if you are willing to resummon zombies). Taking 95 was easy, I rip only few times: one on Core boss (tried to tank his slam/teleport explosion and it didnt work out well) and Necropolis boss (forgot about the spikes, map had bad mods and I died in 1 sec).

My gem setup was Raise zombies + Minion Damage + Minion Speed (for clears and all bosses except Shaper, Minotaur)/Minion Life (for Shaper, Minotaur, Uber Elder) + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Empower. In terms of damage output, of course its best to swap Minion Speed and take Ruthless/Maim, but the damage was never a problem in this build.

As for the bosses. Uber Izaro is easy, tho few zombies may die to traps but its not critical at all. Overall, uberlab is easy using this build. Atziri is managable. Other bosses in the game are not a problem and usually they very fast (t15, breach lords) and maybe kill few zombies ocasionally (Amanamu lich), guardians are easy maybe except Minotaur (if you dont have minion life + vitality). Damage output, as stated, is not a problem, problem is zombies survivability during Shaper and Uber Elder fights. Problem with Shaper was solved:

- I took all minion health nodes
- I placed Minion Life support insted of DPS gem
- Took Vitality aura instead of Haste.

My zombies had 55k life with 3.5k hp regen per second and for the Shaper its enough, they are not dying at all. Without that additional HP and regen Shaper kills them and you are trying to spawn them and if you are good at timing/dodging stuff, you may get away with this, but overall that makes that fight difficult. With that additional zombies HP and regen you can do Shaper deathless relatively easy (if you know the fight).

About Uber Elder. I couldnt do Uber Elder with this build, tried two times, so 12 portals. Always brought both to 50% hp and problem is:

- 55k hp zombies with 3.5k hp regen per second are dying, and I mean dying relatively fast, im not talking about spectres, golem, animate guardian (those guys are dying even faster).
- respawning 7 zombies takes time (with hatred+vitality you have enough mana to do that, but only one per like 4-5 seconds, not to mention its not that easy to find enough time to do that).
- there are no cure against that dark ground dealing huge damage and not that easy to see, it stops es regen, its hard to find safe spot, and overall arena is too flooded with different shit, shaper balls, spawns etc.

If someone did Uber Elder with this build (I didnt see if OP says did he kill Uber Elder with this build or not) feel free to post here or PM me what setup did u have and how did u do that.

And, at the end, I tried to play for fun with my variation of this build with Umbilicus Immortalis belt that makes your flasks apply to zombies/spectres instead of you; it was hard to sustain 1200 str and resistances, but at 95 lvl I could get some extra skill points to manage this problem and was able to get 7 zombies and maxed resistances. I went full damage setup:

- Atziri's Promise, Lion's Roar, Overflowing Chalise, Silver Flask (Onslaught) and, of course, Sin's Rebirth (1 ex).
- 7xSZ + Melee Phys + Maim + Multistrike + Minion Damage + Empower
- Haste instead of Vitality

Your zombies will get ~240k default attack and ~420k slam attack (shaper dps) with this setup during flasks effect and needless to say that this damage is huge and "one shots" most bosses (except Shaper and Uber Elder). Theoretically this belt feets this build quite well cuz you may not need life flasks (zombies leech for you, energy shield + spirit offering + golem regen works fine) and shield charge works well even without quicksilver/onslaught flask.

As for the Delve, this build will probably be one of the best because of the high survivability and damage output combined.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Aug 26, 2018, 8:56:28 AM
Montregul is the best option for dps end game boss??? or you have other option you can tell me . thanks for this build :D
"
Thx for guide.
Is that build HC viable? Wanna try it for 3.3

If you dont run really dangerous map mod combinations, then I would say yes.
I run every map that is not phys reflect and i rarely ever die.

"
If someone did Uber Elder with this build (I didnt see if OP says did he kill Uber Elder with this build or not) feel free to post here or PM me what setup did u have and how did u do that.

I didnt try Uber Elder myself with this build, but someone in this thread did. Minions are really vulnerable to strong degen, so it's not an easy fight for this build.

"
As for the Delve, this build will probably be one of the best because of the high survivability and damage output combined.

I would not say that, there are enough builds that are stronger/faster. I just tried to make the best out of a Zombie build.
We also have to wait for the final patch notes, there can be a lot of changes for this build.
I Just wanna throw this here, just for the "lolz". Can't wait to see how good will delve do to this build (which i trully love <3)

"Added a new Intelligence/Strength Skill Gem - Summon Holy Relic: Summon a Holy Relic that stays near you. When you hit an enemy with an attack, the Holy Relic triggers a nova spell, with a very short cooldown, that deals physical damage to enemies and grants life regeneration to allies. This life regeneration is more effective to your minions."
How is this build for SSF?

I want to try SSF for the first time in Delve league and I think I want to play a summoner build. Would this be a decent build to try and follow? Obviously I wouldn't be able to get all of the uniques/exact items/gems/jewels right away, but I've heard minions are mostly carried by their gems/passives.

Is there a different type of summoner build that would be more catered towards SSF?
From what i can tell so far from the patch notes, only the passive nodes at "Spiritual Command" and "Sacrifice" need to change for this build. The power of this build should stay around the same in the upcoming league with these changes.
I dont see any room to fit in the nodes at the new minion cluster on the left side of the tree.
I will try to update the guide over the next days.

"
sethers656 wrote:
How is this build for SSF?

I want to try SSF for the first time in Delve league and I think I want to play a summoner build. Would this be a decent build to try and follow? Obviously I wouldn't be able to get all of the uniques/exact items/gems/jewels right away, but I've heard minions are mostly carried by their gems/passives.

Is there a different type of summoner build that would be more catered towards SSF?

I dont recommend this build at all for SSF.
The power lies in the synergy between all the unique items. If you miss a couple of them, it is really lackluster.
You would need to farm Shaper for the gloves, for example. Without them you lose 3000 ES.
Also The Baron, a core item, is hard to find.
If you want to play Zombies in SSF, you should just farm a Tabula in Blood Aqueduct, use Violent Dead jewels and then go for as much Life as you can get.

"
kashelldaj wrote:
I Just wanna throw this here, just for the "lolz". Can't wait to see how good will delve do to this build (which i trully love <3)

"Added a new Intelligence/Strength Skill Gem - Summon Holy Relic: Summon a Holy Relic that stays near you. When you hit an enemy with an attack, the Holy Relic triggers a nova spell, with a very short cooldown, that deals physical damage to enemies and grants life regeneration to allies. This life regeneration is more effective to your minions."

I wish there was more information about the new skills.
Holy Relic does look like something to squeeze in there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info