[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I'm enjoying your build so much, I was playing something similar with Zombies/Golems this feels better for me, I love how much Works :D!
Last edited by Telgum on Jul 23, 2018, 4:34:52 AM
Hey, sorry for double post, don't know how to delete the last one

I like this build only have 2 issues:

1. Are the auras truly needed? it doesn't look like a must, maybe could change it by another offering for more damage/survival

2. In which situations is better going Ruthless, Double Strike or Maim?
Last edited by Telgum on Jul 23, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
"
Telgum wrote:
Hey, sorry for double post, don't know how to delete the last one

I like this build only have 2 issues:

1. Are the auras truly needed? it doesn't look like a must, maybe could change it by another offering for more damage/survival

2. In which situations is better going Ruthless, Double Strike or Maim?

1. Those are the best auras you can use your mana for in terms of damage and utility. Dont know what you mean by using another offering though.

2. Maim adds the most dps by a little bit. Doesnt really depend on the situation, so i recommend to use Maim as the fifth support gem.
I've now got my build up and running, and it's FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for posting this. It's a ton of fun, and very fast. I'm enjoying it a lot. :)
Good build,

Just whooped shaper! Anyone have any ideas for upgrades?

Oof. This guide is very well put together, but just a heads up: the gear is not currently attainable on Incursion HC. I've messaged 50+ people to buy shit who just won't respond. Brawn jewels, Efficient Training jewels, Astramentis, decent shields and rings, none of it can be bought. Took me forever to even find a real seller for Mon'tregul's Grasp. It's not a matter of not having the money to spend, you just can't find these items at any price. If you're looking for a build for HC temp league, I'd look elsewhere unfortunately.

Edit: I was actually hit with a bug that caused the one character doing this build to be unable to PM other players, while my other characters are fine. Took me quite a while to figure that out lol. The build is expensive but doable on Incursion HC.
Last edited by Green9090 on Jul 26, 2018, 12:45:51 AM
this build have some profit if using watcher's eye hatred inc crit/haterd adds cold/hatred convert phys to cold ? and how about elder amulet with + 1 zombies,1% increased damage per 15 str and good strenght roll ?
"
Rick132 wrote:
this build have some profit if using watcher's eye hatred inc crit/haterd adds cold/hatred convert phys to cold ? and how about elder amulet with + 1 zombies,1% increased damage per 15 str and good strenght roll ?

The watchers eye mods would only impact you not the auras themselves so your minions would not gain any benefit.

The build uses Mon'tregul scepter so getting +1 zombie does nothing you need +2. Going from 7 zombies to 8 is about 15% more damage and generally not worth the effort compared to other options

The elder 'damage per strength' mod does not apply to minions

Incursion league having talismans does mean that there is a few Three Rat Talismans out there with strength and dex that are better then Astramentis but they need to be well rolled
Last edited by WaffleT on Jul 26, 2018, 3:25:29 PM
Hey ! I have a question.

My shield is Prism Guardian (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prism_Guardian). It has blood magic and also 25% reduced mana reservation in his socketed gems and I put Haste and Hatred. With that my 4k HP without aura become 1k HP only with aura then i changed your skill tree to that: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.1/AAAABAMAAQQHBLMGSQceCPQNzQ48EQ8RLRGWFHEWbxkuGjgabBzOHNwi9CSqJbwnLyepJ-0o-iqYK1AsnDLRNuk6WDrYOw08LT0PRARFR0WdSVFJsUyzTblTUlSuVcZXDVqRZlRnm2hlaPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zcql8g3y7fdJ_xoLHg1-DzIPbhWCFe4hAjxqQM5BVkyeVLpitmuChL6IApqyofarErJivbK-ntz64k7zqvoq_l8BmxPbFisauyT3MvNAf0_vUj9fP2L3ZC9lh20_fit-_4MPjauRR6hjr7uw47IrviO_r8B_w1fIe85v3MvfX-Ov5N_qA_gr-VA==. I got Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction instead of Barbarism and Heart of the Warrior because Mortal Conviction has 50% less mana reserved and the cost of Haste and Hatred is 38% mana reserved each aura.

So, my question is: with 50% less mana reserved and Blood Magic I wont spend HP for the aura cause 50% less mana reserved >>>> 38% mana cost ?
Last edited by Expand00 on Jul 26, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
"
Expand00 wrote:
So, my question is: with 50% less mana reserved and Blood Magic I wont spend HP for the aura cause 50% less mana reserved >>>> 38% mana cost ?

Not really sure I understand your question, you reserve 38% of your life pool doing that, which is about 3000 life for my build (1500 in your case).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info