[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
The build got buffed and nerfed.

es sustain and max es got hit because of mistress.. so id say a loss of 1000 es and es replenishment from spirit offering will be half as effective.

The changes to flesh binder are a mixed bag. as most know alot of the clear speed comes from the montre explosions.. rather than the slams of the zombies .. which even with two jewels are still not 100% spammed.

the +2 zombie is always welcomed but its less impactful on a baron build just because you already have many zombies.

the chaos poop on death is not relevant in this build

invoker is a very strong node. its 20% minion life we never had before and life regen on top of making convo less shit. its much better than the old thing of just choosing 2 minor nodes

the loss of spirit eater means 2 less corpses spawned by desecrate. which means even less consistent spirit offering heals.

Yeah, played your build in the past league and i simply loved it. Paired with a friend using mage skelly build so always had corpses to keep summoning the zombies in big AoE fights. The survival was simply outstanding. The first thing I consider with the changes as well was the offering nerf and the ES generation. Might need a bigger kiting than tanking now. Perhaps changing the build for life based and block? Or do you think the ES can be sustainable still. There are plenty of boss fights and map mods that made the ES quite dangerous, losing this 1k ES sustain might be deadly. Maybe going for life based and stacking block could be better? Thanks for creating this build, honestly, was the best summoner experience I had with this game <3
Well the first thing people need to consider is that the old mistress of sacrifice was hilariously over powered.

it was commonly considered the single best ascendancy node in the game by a very wide margin.
yes even better than the duelist leech nodes which were also retarded. and yes better than the berzerker leech nodes too.

Even at a 50% nerf mistress is still a stupidly powerful node.

The fact that you can still get 16/16 block/ SB or 15%/15%/15% attack cast ms or some resists and es out of no where is still ludicrously flexible. on top of that mistress now gives the old spirit eater corpse consumption effect so thats another 10 - 14% attack and cast speed. and it also has duration built in.

The people who think mistress is dead are just overreacting.

Also i did not create this build i am just answering because ive made ... 6? zombie builds at this point and can comfortably comment on this kind build.

actually wait let me count

queen's escape poison zombie umbilicus curser ci
queen's escape / femurs of the saints tri curse hybrid zombie build
Montre ci poison dual curse with umbilicus
Baron life zombies montre
Baron life umbilicus zombies montre
Baron hybrid zombies with lycosidae montre
Crit zombie umbilicus ci with lycosidae dual curse montre

ok ive made 7

bottom line the build should be fine.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 1, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Updated the build for 3.2 and added the changes at the top, so people can immediately see what has changed and what will change in the next days.

"
kashelldaj wrote:
Thanks for creating this build, honestly, was the best summoner experience I had with this game <3

Glad you enjoyed it.
As Salty said, Spirit Offering still is the best setup for this build.
Hi.

Loved your build as well and am really only going to play this season with this build.

I’m definitely no pro and I always feel a bit insecure about whether or not I am leveling this build as effectively as possible. I typically enjoy working towards the final build and using more and more of its skills more than just switching from a completely different set of skills to this one at a certain point in time. Mid-game gear decisions I also struggle with.

I know you guys are all pro’s and focused on end-game but it would be deeply appreciated if you could give us casual players who love this build a few more pointers and some cool guidance.

-=SB=-
Hey,

there is no leveling guide simply because im a lazy fuck. I really should include one, because people ask how to level it. Im kinda busy right now theorycrafting myself and updating my guides for the next league, but i can give you some tips right now for the league start:

Minions have now almost 5% life regen from the passive tree, this should help making the leveling experience using Zombies better.
Use the endgame passive tree to see what you need to get, then while leveling path either to the life nodes or to the zombie and minion damage nodes. This depends on what you feel like you need at your current level. Need survivability? Grab life nodes. Need more damage? Grab the zombie and minion damage nodes.
Use items that give you life and resists until you can equip all the uniques in this build.
Your first two Ascendancies should be Invoker and Commander of Darkness.
All your energy shield comes from your chest and gloves in combination with a high amount of strength, so dont worry about Mistress of Sacrifice and the use of the auto Spirit Offering setup while leveling.
Just self cast Flesh or Bone Offering, Convocation and Desecrate while leveling.
Use Hatred with Generosity for more damage, because you wont have Enlighten to be able to use both Hatred and Haste.
Without Montregul's, you need to use a Melee Splash for your Zombies.
The Baron is level 26, so try to get one that early so you can socket the Zombies in it.

I hope these tips are helpful for your league start, if you have any more questions just let me know.
Leveling with minions is usually pretty straight forward.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Mar 1, 2018, 10:48:56 PM
Any advice if you plan to catch beasts? Zombies will probably 1 shot beasts before you can even toss a net.
Is Mon´treguls even worth it ?
"
Tweeter_ wrote:
Any advice if you plan to catch beasts? Zombies will probably 1 shot beasts before you can even toss a net.

1 beasts will have more hp than normal from what i gather

2 you can preemptively net something which makes said something immune to damage while netted

"
Is Mon´treguls even worth it ?

its mandatory in my opinion if you want a proper zombie focused build. It solves too many problem to ignore.

it caps zombie resists, solves hit point issues, helps alleviate pathing issues by reducing minion counts and enables better clear without the need for melee splash or violent dead.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 2, 2018, 7:08:49 AM
can we get a NOT lvl 95 skill tree? most of us will never hit that and we do not see what to prioritize getting. there should be a lvl 60, lvl 75, lvl 90 tree ideally.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
This build is pretty passive hungry, means it works in it's final form (7 Zombies) when you have enough passive points at around level 90.
As explained in the Passive Tree section, you can ignore 1200 strength if you are not high enough level yet and go for 1000 strength first, so you can use the chest with the gloves plus the auto Spirit Offering setup.
If you are still too low level for this you simply have to give up some life nodes or minion nodes.

Leveling a summoner is pretty straight forward in general, grab the minion nodes on the tree plus some life nodes, use a minion of your choice and you should not have any problems reaching maps.

If you dont even plan on going to level 90+ then im not sure if this is the right build for you though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info