0.10.1g Patch Notes

New content? You mean like the new skills + melee buff that we're all waiting on?

Cuz i didnt see them in this patch
New content? You mean like the new skills + melee buff that we're all waiting on?

Cuz i didnt see them in this patch
I googled about PoE having a sound problem, where there is a heavy echo, like you're in a cave all the time, but didn't find anything about the game being the cause of it. But, after I updated to this patch, I experienced this heavy echo/reverb, with all settings & drivers the same as always. This leads me to believe the problem is happening on PoE's end, because the echo was gone after restarting my computer, with all settings still the same.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1g (Current Version)
  • Added three new purchasable cosmetic microtransactions. Thanks for your continued support!
  • Spark Spiders: Replaces the standard lightning effects on a Spark gem with skittering, electrical spiders
  • Ethereal Stars: Replaces the standard knife effects on an Ethereal Knives gem with spinning, black throwing stars.
  • Gore Weta Pet: This giant, red weta has been twisted by nightmare and constantly bleeds.

Hey Chris! I just purchased the Spider Sparks, loving them, great work to the team! I have a question, it seems like only 1 gem can use the effect at a given time. I use Spark as a caster, and on my totems. Does it mean to have to purchase another Spider Spark to use it on my totem? Thanks for your time!

"
iPikachu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1g (Current Version)
  • Added three new purchasable cosmetic microtransactions. Thanks for your continued support!
  • Spark Spiders: Replaces the standard lightning effects on a Spark gem with skittering, electrical spiders
  • Ethereal Stars: Replaces the standard knife effects on an Ethereal Knives gem with spinning, black throwing stars.
  • Gore Weta Pet: This giant, red weta has been twisted by nightmare and constantly bleeds.

Hey Chris! I just purchased the Spider Sparks, loving them, great work to the team! I have a question, it seems like only 1 gem can use the effect at a given time. I use Spark as a caster, and on my totems. Does it mean to have to purchase another Spider Spark to use it on my totem? Thanks for your time!

Yes, yes it does. (I'm not Chris)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RedEarSlider wrote:
I knew this was coming sooner or later, but it hope you guys don't flood out this game with effects for every skill.

I'm afraid that's the future. This game is awesome and they are supporting it with cosmetic effects, so we are going to see multiple cosmetic effects for everything. My only condition for saying "AWESOME!" is that we have the ability to turn off seeing everyone's stuff.

I know it's sad to say "You paid 20 dollars to awe me with your character but I don't care." but I don't.

I'd much rather be able to tell what kind of build your using at a glance without having to look up your new cosmetic effect. I also don't want to get extra lag as the game processes each characters multiple visual effects. Furthermore I really don't need to see your pet bleeding cockroach. Twenty useless pets on my screen might be a bit distracting when I'm trying to identify the real enemy.

Of course all of this could wind up just being further incentive to play single player or with very small select groups. lol

To prevent that perhaps we could have the option to not merely turn off effects, but to manually turn on and off WHOSE effects I allow to show up on my screen. That way I can choose to inspect Joe's awesome effect, but Harry's gaudy glare is toned back down to just being the default graphics after it starts annoying me.
Last edited by JohnChance on Mar 1, 2013, 1:20:15 PM
"
JohnChance wrote:
"
RedEarSlider wrote:
I knew this was coming sooner or later, but it hope you guys don't flood out this game with effects for every skill.

Twenty useless pets on my screen might be a bit distracting when I'm trying to identify the real enemy.

You probably hate summoners . I have a hard time soloing at times with my witch. Currentlyi
she has 6 zombies up and up to 9 skeletons (er, statues now) not counting 1 spectre.

Pity the fool melee that joins a party with more than 1 summoner running around.

CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
"
Buzi wrote:
"
JohnChance wrote:
"
RedEarSlider wrote:

Twenty useless pets on my screen might be a bit distracting when I'm trying to identify the real enemy.

You probably hate summoners . I have a hard time soloing at times with my witch. Currentlyi
she has 6 zombies up and up to 9 skeletons (er, statues now) not counting 1 spectre.

Pity the fool melee that joins a party with more than 1 summoner running around.

Do you know what your nickname means in hungarian?
http://translate.google.hu/#hu/en/buzi

:D sorry for my silly comment, but I've found it funny:)
sighhh when is 1.11 coming... so you know, melee can play fair like evry other class...
TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info