[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

I believe my character is nearly at top gear status for the BV variant. The only things I could get would be even better shaper stat sticks (30-60ex) and some 21-20 gems. Otherwise I have all t1 life except for my warlord's ring, 6 link, good jewels etc. I'm sitting at 6.6k life comfortably, Carnage Heart is probably the BiS for this variant besides maybe a Vorici Jade Amulet, but then balancing Dex requirements and resists is a little harder and you'd only gain the 70~ life from the ammy, which you already get 25-ish from CH and you'd lose 20% inc damage and 30% leech per second.

IMHO Carnage Heart is really hard to beat unless you get some insane Shaper amulet that gives more than 30% inc damage.

Corrupted Hrimsorrow with +1 socketed gem lets me run two heralds and hatred and my ring gives me warlord's mark for sustain. The only realistic upgrades I could get now would be lab enchants on my boots and helmet, efficacy in your 6 link on BV gives a nice bit of duration which is always a good comfort, otherwise your links can range from pure dps, to aoe/longevity, and whether or not you want ele focus etc.
This was my favorite build and now I like it more with Blade Vortex. My only question is why do we use Phase Run build with RF instead of a damage build like RF-Burning Dmg-Conc Effect-Ele Focus? RF burning damage feels a little slow this way.
Last edited by Cihondar on Sep 21, 2018, 8:41:28 AM
i guess spell crit adds some stability to EO, but other than that, it is useless. 10 str gives 5 flat life, which is something at least.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Sep 19, 2018, 9:58:53 AM
So this build is incredibly fun now that I have BV + RF running. Phase Run is mandatory in the mines to go through the mobs.

Also high rolls magic items are not very hard to buy. A guy sold me this for 1c xD :

Of course it could be better but for now it's more than ok. The build should be updated thou.

Wish I could use this bad boy

Also Wise Oak's Damage reduction makes RF so easy to sustain assuming you have balanced resists or at least your lowest resist as fire. That + Atizir's promise and warlord's mark should let you sustain it against bosses as long as you keep flasks up, Writhing Jar is also nice to proc your "on kill" and overleech on demand.
Last edited by Reaven1911 on Sep 21, 2018, 4:56:33 PM
"
Reaven1911 wrote:

Nice Jewel ^^

Hey Reaven1911. Can you explain why it's good to use Orb of Storms and Cyclone for Boss fight. And how do you use it. I don't understand what's the synergy.
I use Orb of Storms to blind the boss and give me Arcane surge, Cyclone is just a quick way of getting fortify, although I might change Cyclone out for Frenzy to get Fortify and frenzy charges against a boss while my blade vortex's just spin and kill it.
Oh ok! Now I get it.

Hey for Orb of Storms I will use this wand:

I still have to change the colour of the sockets. Do you think it's useful or is it better to simply get High rolls on spell damage?
"
bastimars wrote:
So this build is incredibly fun now that I have BV + RF running. Phase Run is mandatory in the mines to go through the mobs.

Also high rolls magic items are not very hard to buy. A guy sold me this for 1c xD :

Of course it could be better but for now it's more than ok. The build should be updated thou.

Does BV leeching life?
"
ancientmind wrote:
Does BV leeching life?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Life leech comes from the Slayer ascendency and several points from the skill.
BV deals AOE damage which is perfect because RF also benefits from AOE boosts you can get in jewels.
At first, it's impossible to sustain RF because you might not have enough fire resist and life leech. Then, you can do it provided you first kill a pack of monsters to leech life. Before your first ascendency points, this is impossible.
Right now I'm not perfectly stuffed and I already destroy maps. The first enemy that dies in a pack explodes the rest of the monsters thank to 2 Obliteration.
My only concern in this build is the stupid amount of mana % you have to reserve. I might really need to level up my enlighten to lvl 3 in order to have enough mana for BV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info