Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How to price items?

I hate to say it but on xbox a lot of sellers are greedy as hell.

They dont see that these sellers hinder the progress of a lot of other players that is needed to get a economy growing.

I bid 7 Ex on a no asking price ok roll Yriel Fostering with Rhoa with just 3 Sockets and it got rejected - i asked how much and he replied 50Ex... lol - on pc you get a 6L Rhoa for 13 exalts.

A day after i got it for 4ex with a better roll.

It just is ridiculous on Xbox - a lot of greedy and ... players.
bump

As if the trading system wasn't already flawed. This makes it unusable.
i play on xbox too, and market prices are insane!! better play "self found /craft" XD.. 3ex for 400 jewelers, 5 ex for any chest, 1 ex 60 fuses ...
seems poe is loot or die.
Hope price will stabilize.
A big problem with the trade board currently relates to the no-lifers.

You've got kids / adults that spend all available hours flipping currency, buying out items and then of course fixing prices. It's easy to see the patterns.

Yes this game is fun, but the trading part of it can be toxic as hell. But, it is just a game after all and there will always be the hardcore, no-life gamers that work to corrupt the trade systems.
Last edited by akirasovan on Nov 5, 2017, 1:13:56 PM
We desperately need API to get released so 3rd party sites can fix this bullshit.
I also think you can hardly compare it to pc as the meta on xbox is different, due to the controls. So many builds are not really enjoyable, making some items super popular and rare. Have you checked Hardcore? If you search for chaos, online only, you find like 6 listings, all without a price, probably just coming from public currency tabs. I really hope, ignoring all our requests in regard of trading doesn't mean, it will stay like this. I am sure with proper trading and better multiplayer, the game could have the same success on xbox as the pc version. I am totally disappointed, that they keep us in the dark. If this would be the PC version of the game, they would give us daily 3 hotfixes...
So, is this issue with how to price Xbox Path of Exile items been taken care of and is it now actually possible to know how to and how much to sell different items for, when regarding Magic/Rare/Unique items for?

Am interested in knowing quite simply because I do have a few items I would like to sell, and I do not wish to sell it for way overprice, for quite simply not having a clue of what and will be a fair price.

Is there any or some kind of system made so players are able to know how much to list out items for fair prices?

Been trying to search and also been reading many of these forums now to find out how to do the selling thing. And have not been getting any wiser. So, so far I have no clue of what to sell items for. Any good Guides around? At all?

So let´s say I have 2 unique items: One lvl 6 and one Lvl 35. Lvl 6 = Gloves. Lvl 35 = Claws.

Let´s say I also have a Rare Lvl 49 Axe and it comes with 4 slots for those Jewels.

How do I figure out and know what kind of fair price to sell them for?
Generally the majority of uniques are worth 1 chaos or less and they are either not used, or just used for the leveling process and not for end game, as they are not powerful enough. Generally at unique requiring less than lvl 50 will be 1 chaos or less (there are exceptions of course).

If you want to work out a price of something, do your homework, search the trade market for the same item and find a variety of prices. Usually look for atleast 3-5 cheapest prices, then check rolls, then price accordingly to if you want a quick sale or not.

Other option is to check poe.trade for PC prices which gives u a general idea of its value, yes xbox prices are generally more, but atleast if you find something work quite a bit on PC you know its valuable on xbox.

Rares are a still more difficult but as you get familiar with the game you will get used to which items are good and which are not.

Also they have made it easier now as you can get advanced mod information, so you know what tier rolls you have and can tell from these if they are top rolls or lower rolls, etc. Same with if there is space for prefix or suffix etc.
Last edited by Jarvo on Mar 28, 2018, 8:11:17 AM
"
Jarvo wrote:

If you want to work out a price of something, do your homework, search the trade market for the same item and find a variety of prices. Usually look for atleast 3-5 cheapest prices, then check rolls, then price accordingly to if you want a quick sale or not.

Other option is to check poe.trade for PC prices which gives u a general idea of its value, yes xbox prices are generally more, but atleast if you find something work quite a bit on PC you know its valuable on xbox.

I would first go with poe.trade and check this, so you can identify our beloved pricefixers, who put up some super valuable items for low price in, so others might add it for a similar one or even undercut. Except they will never sell their item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info