[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

Hi there very interested in this build.
Can we get some sort of leveling guide?
I tried to make a character similar to this but failed miserably in the leveling so couldn't reach its potential
Just need to push through to level to 30 any way you want. Then get thiefs torment and it's smooth sailing from then on. Even after leveling it takes quite a while until the build feels good.

@Madbeats was the +1 curse investment worth it ? I was considering taking Skittering Runes just to beef up despair (the numbers look good on PoB).

I personally went with kaoms roots and iron reflexes also the ralakesh pantheon. Cannot be stunned,blinded,maimed so I can always keep leeching no matter what.

I noticed that you dropped avatar of the hunt and master fletcher. Seems like a good idea but I'm really on the fence about the +1 curse thing.
"
Sharps03144 wrote:
Just need to push through to level to 30 any way you want. Then get thiefs torment and it's smooth sailing from then on. Even after leveling it takes quite a while until the build feels good.

@Madbeats was the +1 curse investment worth it ? I was considering taking Skittering Runes just to beef up despair (the numbers look good on PoB).

I personally went with kaoms roots and iron reflexes also the ralakesh pantheon. Cannot be stunned,blinded,maimed so I can always keep leeching no matter what.

I noticed that you dropped avatar of the hunt and master fletcher. Seems like a good idea but I'm really on the fence about the +1 curse thing.

With Impresence you get despair for free, which is extremely powerful with this build, it was worth it.
You don't need a lot of the ailment nodes and you should prioritize life/mana. Also, I have some stun reduction and seldom get stunned, even from elder/gaurdians. Kaom's isn't a good choice because for one you need those links, and also unwavering stance does not allow you to evade attacks, you can try the unwavering stance/iron reflexes route and tell me if that works for you, it might be good but I haven't tried it and I'm having success with all content with my current set up, I'd like your feed back : - ).

I have been really busy, theres a lot I need to add to the guide that I haven't yet, but it is even more viable this patch than previously!
IGN - Imgur
Hi,

hope you manage to update/finish this guide soon.

Ty
Madbeats thanks for the great guide i'm having a blast. Took out uber np with 3400 life. Couple Q's

How are you valueing certain abyss jewels and do you or anyone else know if "increase damage over time" on abyss jewels is the same as "increase poison damage" on normie jewels? How are you valuing the chaos damage to attacks on abyss gems (i know it's not much but it can add up).

Also can you talk about gem swaps a little more. Understand you swap out barrage (I don't anymore due to +2 helm enchant for tornado shot) and decay sometimes for clear speed, but I assume you swap out chain on some bosses? What do you swap it out with? Faster attacks?

Thanks buddy.
Last edited by yorikatl on Dec 24, 2017, 1:06:09 PM
GUIDE HAS BEEN UPDATED COMPLETELY FOR 3.1, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE GUYS.

"
yorikatl wrote:
Madbeats thanks for the great guide i'm having a blast. Took out uber np with 3400 life. Couple Q's

How are you valueing certain abyss jewels and do you or anyone else know if "increase damage over time" on abyss jewels is the same as "increase poison damage" on normie jewels? How are you valuing the chaos damage to attacks on abyss gems (i know it's not much but it can add up).

Also can you talk about gem swaps a little more. Understand you swap out barrage (I don't anymore due to +2 helm enchant for tornado shot) and decay sometimes for clear speed, but I assume you swap out chain on some bosses? What do you swap it out with? Faster attacks?

Thanks buddy.

Mmmm, check the one I have in my belt:

I think they're significantly worse than the OG Jewels, the chaos damage range is just too low. the DoT works the same, but the rolls are always going to be weaker. All mods are just lesser.

Swap out to barrage when farming bosses like shaper. Helmet is irrelevant.
IGN - Imgur
i noticed in pob that your accuracy is very low at 84% isn't this bad? or because you attack so many times a second it really doesnt matter?
"
korediting wrote:
i noticed in pob that your accuracy is very low at 84% isn't this bad? or because you attack so many times a second it really doesnt matter?

I just updaed the PoB link 10 minutes ago, if I have all frenzy stacks (which I always do) I have 87% hit chance which is fine.
IGN - Imgur
Seems interesting. Do you think that this build would be hardcore safe?
very interesting build. just wondering, which bosses are poison immune?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info