[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

"
SparklingSoap wrote:
How do you move so fast with shield charge especially with no movement speed on boots? Am I missing something?

Movement speed on boots does nothing for your shield charge. Shield charge speed is based off of increased attack speed.
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
I think it is strange question, but why Shadow is your choice to play with magic? I can not understand it. Could you please explain?
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
SparklingSoap wrote:
How do you move so fast with shield charge especially with no movement speed on boots? Am I missing something?

Movement speed on boots does nothing for your shield charge. Shield charge speed is based off of increased attack speed.

That is not correct. Movement speed increases the speed you go from point A to point B, attack speed determines how fast can you cast the skill again.
Yeah, an easy way to prove so is by using a movespeed flask while shield charging, you will see a noticeable improvement. Fairly sure the reason being is that the skill itself says 75% move speed, so it does have a built in modifier to it already.
Last edited by Nevaes on Dec 29, 2017, 5:00:52 PM
Any tips on Passive tree progression?

And whats Rumi Concoction for?
Last edited by Mirmoire on Dec 30, 2017, 8:41:59 AM
Em... stupid question, but I must be missing something obvious.

How do you stay alive? Almost all this life and mana regen goes to sustaining RF, and what's left is nowhere near enough for combat regen. Do you rely only on flasks to regen hp/mana during combat? This built has ton of damage, but it's still easy to get hit.
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:
"
alevil1234 wrote:

So this is my current gear, any idea why i get hit for so much damage? and i somehow cant sustain rf degen any tips?

He is using legacy shield with 8% max fire res.
You have only 5% fire res

This build is viable with legacy items xD So much 3.1

[Removed by Support] one of those who thinks after an item is changed, all builds related to that item aren't "viable". All you have to do in 3.1 is get more life and mana regen than before.

As was pointed out to you, alevil, you don't have all the life and mana nodes on the tree, and you lack regen on your gear. You could especially get regen on the new abyss jewels.

Show the build working on 3.1 items then [Removed by Support]
You don't even play it on abyss. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Dec 31, 2017, 12:06:43 PM
Currently playing the build on abyss and its working fine for me. Done only up to t13 and i am almost facerolling the maps - abysses just facetank em on 1 place while circling with the ray :D
"
Show the build working on 3.1 items then [Removed by Support]
You don't even play it on abyss. [Removed by Support]

As others have said, it works fine in Abyss. I swapped to RF right around 40 after doing my first lab and grabbing Patient Reaper. I don't have the mana regen to support MoM yet, so I am doing it with straight regen. RotP is 100% unnecessary, if I can sustain from level 40 onwards that is solid proof the extra res makes it easier but not 100% necessary.

I am using The Oak shield, which gives 3% regen. The extra 5% to max res from RotP means that I would need 3.8% less regen. I will probably grab one sooner or later, but even the nerfed version is still an upgrade for the build. As it stands now without RotP equipped I have 21 net regen per second. Once Patient Reaper procs I have 425, I think the biggest requirement is that first ascendancy point and then after that it is smooth sailing.

Install Path of Building and work out the build yourself rather than calling BS on the OP. He made a good build with a solid guide. I spent about 15 minutes in PoB and worked out a way to start it super early and it will continue to work late game too. I would have hated the build if I didn't throw it into POB and find that MoM was going to be a detriment to me until I had a lot more regen. The smallest amount of effort is required, OP can't be expected to completely hand hold everyone the entire way through.
Last edited by SyntheticTim on Dec 31, 2017, 6:44:42 PM
I find this build works fine in 3.1. I started RF at lvl 22.. 24? Bought a q one that was lvl 2, so whatever the req is for that is when I started using it. Facerolled everything up to lvl 71, which is because I haven't went any further yet. So.. works fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info