Support for New Languages and Content Update 3.0.2

Please fix tooltip text wobbling bug... even if it's not game breaking, it's incredibly annoying.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/GreatMiniatureAmurstarfish.webm
I didn't have the time available to fulfill the translator position for french, but I really wanted to.
I'm very good at speaking and writing french, count on me to make extensive feedback on this translation !
+1 for AH xD
Let spectres scale up with the zone, not down only!
That is all.
IGN: VodeniZec
"
Sarno wrote:
I wonder if separating PC and XB1 announcements into different sections would be worth doing.

also having a hard time to accept that there are now 5 different communities asking for dev time/and attendance (reddit, discord, forum, china, xbox).

and yes, they're currently in a state where it's too early to speak about the things they build, according to the community manager. on reddit.
don't tell the chinese!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
@Pulsahr As a french speaking english "decently" I'm gonna be real careful about that translation.
Great news! Some friends of mine were waiting for french translation in order to start playing PoE

Thanks GGG
Maybe they are greedy or just don't have any money for proper updates.
Can you fix the very top down camera(horrible angle) and zoom ? Of course not.
They are mainly focusing on microtransaction.
Everything is so big that I can't play this :)

What about quality improvements of the game ? Looks like you are getting less and less money. It's because you are just focusing mainly on money... ;) But because of that you are actually losing players.
"
Helgurnaut wrote:
@Pulsahr As a french speaking english "decently" I'm gonna be real careful about that translation.

I agree. I'm supposedly fluent, and I don't want PoE to have less than a perfect french translation. That's why I'll look at everything, every tiny dialogue :)
Looking forward to the uniques and thanks for the translations! Might open up the game for a lot of new people and I am curious about the German one, too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info