Support for New Languages and Content Update 3.0.2

new uniques sound good
Im think, its good time for Polish language.
I love u guys. After spanish translation, if u improve a little bit the trading system I will love u forevah!
Finally the French translation! Which good news :D
Ich warte auf den Deutsch Patch komme wegen dem Englischen nicht mehr weiter da es immer Komplizierter wird für mich das alles zu verstehen.

good news, translation into Spanish. What day this week will be updated?
i select spanish language and nothing happens. I restart (as popup window ask) and still in english language. Someone can help?
Last edited by jef4zo on Oct 12, 2017, 3:59:38 AM
"
jef4zo wrote:
i select spanish language and nothing happens. I restart (as popup window ask) and still in english language. Someone can help?

yo estoy igual, parece que por el cliente steam si te lo cambia a español pero por el cliente de Poe no.

Same here, with steam client is working, poe client dont work.

edit: work now in Poe client too.

Thanks.
Last edited by makijr on Oct 12, 2017, 5:11:52 AM
The German translation is sometimes a bit archaic but very good. Thanks for it
The Way to Hell is paved with good intensions.
I just checked out the german translation and so far it looks very good. I hope it will be worth the effort and you will get a lot of new German players.
There is some space for improvement.
It is kinda hard to trade with German itemnames. Try to check out German unique names on poe.trade. No way. It would be nice to have a hotkey to display the english names or some option to split the language. Lets say only lore in German, items in English.
And I would make some Translations closer to the English original.
Like Jewellers Orb = Orb des Juweliers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info