[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
AintCare wrote:
Wouldn't a shaped belt and watchers eye with ES regen rates be more benefitial? When playing with Pob I noticed a potential increase of 1000 ES regen (3k from 2k)

I mean with such high numbers of eHp we dont rly have to worry about getting one shot, but that ES regen would come more handy in terms of survivability....

Yep. That's what I'm using - as far as I know it's basically BIS.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
Wouldn't a shaped belt and watchers eye with ES regen rates be more benefitial? When playing with Pob I noticed a potential increase of 1000 ES regen (3k from 2k)

I mean with such high numbers of eHp we dont rly have to worry about getting one shot, but that ES regen would come more handy in terms of survivability....

Yep. That's what I'm using - as far as I know it's basically BIS.

Pure 2 % es regen watchers will be better)
is this still viable?
Need to give this post a bump BECAUSE IM STILL DOING THIS SHIT!

I've reached 31,200 combined ES and Life with this build on standard.

1,566 Strength
6471 HP
24808 ES
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Nov 2, 2018, 12:04:37 AM
I'd like to run this build once again since i've got everything ready, but i don't play this game since 3.0 and every time i come back everything changes.. is this still okay or there is some major shit going on for STR RF?
why my es degen? pls help me, instantly regen es
"
Marka1613 wrote:
why my es degen? pls help me, instantly regen es

U need Coruscating Elixir and Pantheon - Soul of Arakaali with Capture Arachnoxia (50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently)

And take Zealot's Oath on Tree, dude ))))
Last edited by Larders on Dec 25, 2018, 5:55:39 AM
Zealot's Oath in amour, no?)
"
Marka1613 wrote:
Zealot's Oath in amour, no?)

- I can't get stable regen after Phoenix nerf :/ maybe dying sun but it's quite expensive
- Get a belt with energy shield recovery rate, those didnt exist when i made this build, also watchers eye with clarity can get u another 3k es
With the 3.6 skill tree changes, this build has nearly broken 32,000 ES on my character. Kinda OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info