[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

I started running this after I saw your first video on reddit. Its pretty insane the ES numbers. Im realizing just how important that essence crafted helmet is though. I somehow doubt I can hit those kind of rolls without spending some major cash.

Anyways thanks for the build! The one thing Im stuck on, is i cant afford double Enlighten 4's right now, so Im only running 3 auras. I tried running PoF with BLood magic, but got killed by chaos too easily. So just 3, PoF Clarity and Vitality. Im only short about 50 degen right now, but the Time of Faith takes care of it, so its all good! Oh, I also found out when I tried to plug in the 4th Efficient training, how tight your intelligence is on the build. Its like spot on for the gems.

Anyways, super fun way to play RF, thanks again!
"
Dunador wrote:
I started running this after I saw your first video on reddit. Its pretty insane the ES numbers. Im realizing just how important that essence crafted helmet is though. I somehow doubt I can hit those kind of rolls without spending some major cash.

Anyways thanks for the build! The one thing Im stuck on, is i cant afford double Enlighten 4's right now, so Im only running 3 auras. I tried running PoF with BLood magic, but got killed by chaos too easily. So just 3, PoF Clarity and Vitality. Im only short about 50 degen right now, but the Time of Faith takes care of it, so its all good! Oh, I also found out when I tried to plug in the 4th Efficient training, how tight your intelligence is on the build. Its like spot on for the gems.

Anyways, super fun way to play RF, thanks again!

hey man glad you're having fun, i just wanted to let you know, you only need one lvl4 enlighten - or you can use two level 3's put one in a +1 gems gloves/boots/shield and use Conqueror's Efficiency till you can buy a lvl 4 gem
"
twolow wrote:
before i forget thanks to Shinra (https://www.twitch.tv/shinrha) for a couple really good tips to min/max the build

Oh that's very nice. Im torn between playing burning spectres or your hybrid rf character next. I'll probably let my chayula rng decide.

I guess I don't have to tell you that a nice helmet enchant would be good ;)
Last edited by Shinrha on Sep 28, 2017, 5:17:57 AM
Good alternative to ll rf.

A few things:
Don't forget to post regular skill tree links, PoB is not always convenient, I use it too, but when I'm not at my home PC I can't view PoB links, and also new players who actually need these guides might not have it at all.

I feel Geofri is not a required unique, it's only a recommended one, it only gets BiS if you have that high strength numbers, but below that a decent rolled regalia can well compare, and even tho the base price is very cheap, if you want 6L it can get very pricy, there are only a few posted, and ppl tend to get broke trying to 6L on their own.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
2 questions.

What skill would you level with (I see you used totems mainly up til later levels)
Also Order of Ascendancy?

Looks to be fun and incorporates 2 skills i love

Thanks!
actually to my understanding, the 6L really isn't necessary, its only for bosses and even than it does less dmg than the RF?
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Your gear is nice and 16k ES is great, but I don't know why your damage is still so low with RF as a result. I had a 10k ES Guardian last league that killed things way faster than this guy somehow.

Edit: not really seeing a reason not to go LL with a Shavs since you really don't lose that much flat ES. I guess that's not so much what this build is about, but you get an extra aura and can drop Coruscating Elixir, which I really wouldn't ever put in a build despite the ES regen you get.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Sep 28, 2017, 9:00:05 AM
Geoff's, coruscating exlier, Hybrid ES in 3.0. This is the most anti meta and glorious build I've seen in a long time.

Big props.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
hey man glad you're having fun, i just wanted to let you know, you only need one lvl4 enlighten - or you can use two level 3's put one in a +1 gems gloves/boots/shield and use Conqueror's Efficiency till you can buy a lvl 4 gem

Oh, I hadnt thought of that! I'll give it a whirl, thanks.
Last edited by Dunador on Sep 28, 2017, 11:23:13 AM
"
Chameleonx wrote:
2 questions.

What skill would you level with (I see you used totems mainly up til later levels)
Also Order of Ascendancy?

Looks to be fun and incorporates 2 skills i love

Thanks!

I would also be interested in this one. SR Totems are not that fast for leveling. I was thinking of Frostbolt, but we are to take Fire dmg alongside with the Tree and not Frost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info