[3.0] [SC] Crit Dark Pact Assassin | ALL CONTENT VIABLE | CLEAR SPEED META POSSIBLE | HAS 1 VIDEO

"
Denyyourass wrote:
What to do with the remaining skill points?

The choice is up to you, really. If you have good jewels on your hands then get some jewel sockets. Otherwise, allocate them in life and damage nodes, whatever you feel like you need more!

"
stiffwaffle wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stiffwaffle/characters?characterName=HuckedCard

I've been running this build for like a week or two now pretty fun.

POB DPS is around 2 mil now; only issues I really have are surviving traps in Uber lab and running some mods. Stun is probably the most annoying thing to deal with but overall it's a pretty enjoyable build. AoE is insane. Luckily I hit 6l on my carcass in like 300-400 fuse. Gonna be buying a 8% dark pact helm soon which should be nice. I was running herald of ice but I switched it out of PoI because fuck chills

Glad that you're enjoying the build so far! As for stuns, getting the boot enchantment would help a lot, since that, in combination with Heart of Oak, will give you a 100% stun avoidance on kill, making your experience drastically more enjoyable. And for uber lab farming, I suggest bringing at least 2 life flasks, 1 with Seething mod for panic, and a Lightning Warp setup in your weapon swap. Have fun and good luck!
Voidbringer is a good glove?
"
pierodt wrote:
Voidbringer is a good glove?

I don't think we need more crit since we already reach crit cap with this setup already. And also, life is very important for a DP build and this one in particular is very resistance-hungry.
I can use Atziri's acuity and go without vaal pact? I cant use dark pact every time 'cause mana
Last edited by pierodt on Nov 8, 2017, 1:21:52 PM
this is my built

the blessing of chayula is because i died like 5 times when i was almost lvl 91, all times for 1 enemy stun
Last edited by pierodt on Nov 8, 2017, 3:07:51 PM
"
pierodt wrote:
this is my built

the blessing of chayula is because i died like 5 times when i was almost lvl 91, all times for 1 enemy stun

Stun is a massive nuisance for Dark Pacters, without a doubt, but I think using Chayula is cutting your damage by a lot, since the damage is scaled off your maximum life pool, and Presence of Chayula cuts that by 20%, which is quite detrimental to your damage output. I think either use an Eye of Chayula (non-upgraded version) or get the uber enchant like I did.

And as for the Acuity, I think it's applicable to almost every life build out there, if you can cap your resistances with Acuity (by some miracle) then go ahead! I think your jewelries can do some upgrades. If you can cap your crit chance without 1-2 Diamond Rings, use a Two-Stone or Prismatic Ring to ease your resistance burdens, or Coral Ring for more damage and survivability. Good luck!
https://pastebin.com/u42dKKkQ

Hi

hello From South Korea

I am really impressed by ur revolutionary build.

I would like to make great build in the future.

paste bin above is my POB link

I guess i have almost follow your level of dark pact build however DPS is really low compare to your DPS

Plz check when u get a chance to see my POB and tell me what i need to change or develop on gear and skill and gem wise.

Thanks
"
DIAsUCKs wrote:
https://pastebin.com/u42dKKkQ

Hi

hello From South Korea

I am really impressed by ur revolutionary build.

I would like to make great build in the future.

paste bin above is my POB link

I guess i have almost follow your level of dark pact build however DPS is really low compare to your DPS

Plz check when u get a chance to see my POB and tell me what i need to change or develop on gear and skill and gem wise.

Thanks

Glad that you've been enjoying my build so far, really appreciate it! I checked out your PoB and everything seems to be in place, although remember to set your Wither stacks to 20 next time for bigger numbers heh. There's still a lot of room for improvements, like getting life + hybrid life rolls everywhere, essence-crafted jewelries, Fingerless Silk Gloves, but overall your gear is very well-rounded and should carry you through the game with ease. Good luck!
"
oniminion wrote:
You can level with Dark Pact as soon as you get it, or if you can afford a pair of Abberath's Hooves, it'll carry you all the way to Act 10. If you plan to use Dark Pact to level, bring 2-3 life flasks, a Diamond and a Silver flask, use Thief's Torment and 2 Axioms.

Am I missing something, I am using a Thief's Torment and it is not leeching because DP is a spell... not an attack, right?
How did you intend for this to be used?
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
"
bluechimera wrote:

Am I missing something, I am using a Thief's Torment and it is not leeching because DP is a spell... not an attack, right?
How did you intend for this to be used?

Oh right, I realized this after writing but I was in the middle of something so I forgot to edit my comment. Thief's Torment doesn't work with spells, that is true. I sustained early on by using a Blasphemy Warlord's setup as soon as I got them, and rushed to Vaal Pact by the time I could do Cruel lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info