PoE and cats /// Share your cat pics next to PoE so we add it to the collection!

v.2 New thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2331585

Old thread:
Spoiler
It is well known that cats are naturally attracted to Path of exile.
Here is some evidence:

#1 Kovi. Thanks Threzhh from reddit for the pics

Older Kovi!

Videos

Spoiler
Cat watching Mathil's stream: https://giant.gfycat.com/UnluckyCleanHind.webm
(Do NOT look the chat lol)

Bonus #1
Spoiler

Share your pictures of your cat next to PoE so we add it to the collection!
Last edited by FedeS on Feb 26, 2019, 4:47:20 AM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2018, 3:40:26 PM
Now need Grey Tabby pet MTX! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
They are cute especially the last kitten. Number 4 looks like my tabby. But I don't have any pics as she doesn't get off FB long enough to play PoE or anything else anymore.
Censored.
I have so many deaths due to my cat walking around on my keyboard or sleeping cuddled in my arm where I only have 1 hand to play so no flasks/movement skills.
Still worth it. No pics to share but it's a typical white fluffy persian.
"
Namcap wrote:
I have so many deaths due to my cat walking around on my keyboard or sleeping cuddled in my arm where I only have 1 hand to play so no flasks/movement skills.
Still worth it. No pics to share but it's a typical white fluffy persian.

Take a pic to share :)

"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/975046/page/13

The cats are far more interested in blocking the tv than the pc, probably because I'm down there far more often than up here.

lmao the Cuteness Orb

my cat Domino will sit right in front of the screen or try to chew the cords if I'm ignoring her :3

Spoiler
"
NekoHanten wrote:
my cat Domino will sit right in front of the screen or try to chew the cords if I'm ignoring her :3

Spoiler

I just saw a video on YT last night (was on my tv. don't remember video. too lazy) about weird cat fur patterns.

yours has 2 of them in 1.
1) a cat shape pattern on its side/back (yours is headless or curled up. or sitting and eating/head down)
2) cat wearing cat-ears hat (white cat, black hat-shape on head with black ears)

cool.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Sep 25, 2017, 10:10:39 PM
For some reason cats don't like me, but dogs do. Like there could be the cat that's friendly with everybody, except me. Or the dog that snaps at every stranger, unless it's me. Something about me seems to intimidate cats.

A friend of mine has a rottweiler named Max, and he usually has to put this dog away whenever people are over, because he's unpredictable. But he'll let me reach down and pet him behind the ears, and if I sit on the couch, he'll jump up right beside me and start licking me in the face. I think dogs just know a bro when they see one.

When I was 12, we went camping at Yellowstone park, and this bear cub walked into the campground, and people were feeding it. So, I walked over with a hand full of peanuts, and it licked the peanuts right out of my hand. People looked at me like I was fucking retarded or something while doing it, and thought it was gonna bite me, but I knew it wouldn't. I pet it, and scratched it behind the ears and it licked my hand. And that's key here. Dogs, and even canines in general can sense fear. Fear triggers these animals.

Anyway, I started walking back and it followed me. At least 6 other people were feeding it and giving it attention, but it followed me. My dad panicked as soon as he saw that I had a bear cub in tow. Some park rangers eventually showed up and removed the bear cub from the campgrounds. Nobody saw the mother.

My uncle was an amateur artist during the time, and he liked to do comics of friends and relatives, and for xmas that year, he did a comic of me and the bear cub. Me and the bear cub went into the woods together, and we found a big jar of peanut butter and we sat down and shared it. The end.

I'll take a bear cub over a cat any day of the week.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 25, 2017, 10:51:57 PM
Werd no cats here. I don't really like animals inside period and cats seem to be indoor pets. We had working dogs when i grew up. They stayed outside unless going to vet or to the field then they got inside car rides. My dad was really good at training bird dogs for hobby. Sold them for like 10-15K each. I never liked any of them either. Basically no pets for me. Maybe a Goat. I like Goat milk and cheese.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 26, 2017, 12:52:48 AM

Yes, he's fat. All British Shorthairs are. Evidence: google image search for British Shorthair
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info