Murdercat meets Terrorkitten

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

That's so badass a werewolf cat ?!?!?! Werecat? Werekat? Wraecat? I need this in my life.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Oct 31, 2015, 8:08:48 AM
Wonder how that would play with my dogs lol. A massacre or a joy to watch, could go either way.

Looks amazing though, but the fuck @ that collar.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Those are bred not far from where I live, if I could afford one of those it would be mine. Unfortunately if I ever have a windfall a new computer is on top of the list. Being permanently disabled with no gaming therapy is turning out to be more difficult than I expected and fucking extremely boring, like watching the air dry daily.

I picked that picture because I liked the collar! lol
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

I picked that picture because I liked the collar! lol

To each his own :)

I prefer something more natural for a breed like that. A simple leather collar would do in my opinion. Something that fierce looking doesn't need such a cuddly collar in my opinion :D

Consider meditation, it's the poor mans hobby :-D

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : cheers Charan, now it's correct right?
Last edited by Boem on Oct 31, 2015, 1:49:20 PM
"
Heh. Cat loaf.

Dammid. Didn't even notice that :)

Thanks for the oh so subtle nudge. \o

Peace,

-Boem-
These are my kitties.

Cato (left) and Clarisse (right)

One of them is fed up with the shit from the other.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
One of them is fed up with the shit from the other.

Clarisse is fed up with everyone's shit. Although lately she's been a lot more friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info