PoE and cats /// Share your cat pics next to PoE so we add it to the collection!

Yes, fat but he looks nice.

Wow! That Domino cat is very pretty.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 26, 2017, 2:13:50 PM
Marlin

Censored.
Poor thing looks underfed next to mine (named Topcho, which rougly means "Ball-like").

But then, most cats look underfed next to him.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
NekoHanten wrote:
my cat Domino will sit right in front of the screen or try to chew the cords if I'm ignoring her :3

Spoiler

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Marlin

Spoiler

"
Bars wrote:
Spoiler

Yes, he's fat. All British Shorthairs are. Evidence: google image search for British Shorthair

Great. If you can, take a picture next to a screen playing PoE so we add it to the collection :P

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Spoiler
For some reason cats don't like me, but dogs do. Like there could be the cat that's friendly with everybody, except me. Or the dog that snaps at every stranger, unless it's me. Something about me seems to intimidate cats.

A friend of mine has a rottweiler named Max, and he usually has to put this dog away whenever people are over, because he's unpredictable. But he'll let me reach down and pet him behind the ears, and if I sit on the couch, he'll jump up right beside me and start licking me in the face. I think dogs just know a bro when they see one.

When I was 12, we went camping at Yellowstone park, and this bear cub walked into the campground, and people were feeding it. So, I walked over with a hand full of peanuts, and it licked the peanuts right out of my hand. People looked at me like I was fucking retarded or something while doing it, and thought it was gonna bite me, but I knew it wouldn't. I pet it, and scratched it behind the ears and it licked my hand. And that's key here. Dogs, and even canines in general can sense fear. Fear triggers these animals.

Anyway, I started walking back and it followed me. At least 6 other people were feeding it and giving it attention, but it followed me. My dad panicked as soon as he saw that I had a bear cub in tow. Some park rangers eventually showed up and removed the bear cub from the campgrounds. Nobody saw the mother.

My uncle was an amateur artist during the time, and he liked to do comics of friends and relatives, and for xmas that year, he did a comic of me and the bear cub. Me and the bear cub went into the woods together, and we found a big jar of peanut butter and we sat down and shared it. The end.

I'll take a bear cub over a cat any day of the week.

Nice story, I like bears. I also think animals can sense fear and it triggers them. So do you have dogs? Show us a picture.
"
FedeS wrote:

Nice story, I like bears. I also think animals can sense fear and it triggers them. So do you have dogs? Show us a picture.

Not anymore. Dogs are too high maintenance. They need to be walked, fed, given attention, etc. Also, sick/injured pets are expensive.

I used to have a Blue Heeler when I was a kid. I backed over it while it was laying on the ground by accident with an ATV, and ran over its dick. It cost something like $1200 worth of vet bills to get him fixed up.
He used to sit on my lap as I played. Probably part of the reason I don't play much anymore
Cats are awesome. Wish teh missus and I could have one, but our life circumstances don't allow for it for the foreseeable future. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 27, 2017, 11:06:15 AM
the Beast

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
I love kittens!
Censored.
"
torturo wrote:
the Beast

My cat looked just like that as a kitten!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info