I'm still baffled by this after 3 years...

And we are all still baffled on how you still haven't reached level 68 after 3 years..

Must be the got dang controllerin' system! Chris, I ain't tellin' you again, fix yer game!

"
Sinthetick wrote:
Yeah I prefer it this way. What if you are mobbed and trying to move? Nope, too many targets. By binding move to LMB, you KNOW that you will move.

/thread

OPS rebuttal to this comment was to make up a fake statistic on how everyone uses W to move..

I don't think anything else needs to be said here
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
Agree 100% with OP. This NEEDS to be fixed. Anybody who argues differently either has no idea what the OP is talking about or is a BLEEPITY BLEEPING BLEEP. Simple as that, the LMB should function the same as all others and does not.

(This is especially annoying for those who play MOBAS, ie: dota2, LoL (most populated game in the world)) -- One of my friends will not even touch this game because of the mechanic and I almost quit my first week (glad I didn't) because of the frustration.
"
Elemenz wrote:

The question is and remains: why can't skills work the PROPER WAY as I've explained above?
Is there a technical barrier in the code, or is it a philosophical stance, copyright issues maybe?
I need a logical argument.

To all: do not reply if all you have to say is subjective advice on how YOU play and bind YOUR keys and what YOU like. It has nothing to do with what I need to hear.

I explained the problem, how things do not work with left click now,
and gave a solution how they should work. So either answer me or don't say nothing.

There is no "proper" way, it's all subjective. Some people like the way it is in PoE, some don't. YOU view it as the proper way based on YOUR subjective needs for the game (and YOUR experiences from other games). Why is it OK for YOU to be subjective, but not for people that are against your suggestion?

Why does the game have to adapt to YOU, and not the other way around? I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just curious.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Umm... Bind "move" to left mouse button.

ummm... bind my "sarcastic" joke to this stupidity
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info