Super Stash Sale and Comic Book Bundles

I agree the stash tabs should just be perma-sale.

How about some discount love for the cool yellow tigger - or pets in general especially the "classic" (i.e. old) ones

Not a big comic book fan but if they're fleshing out the PoE story-line then that's pretty cool

[`_`]
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
i hate spiders^^
"
DemiDemon wrote:
Still no option to upgrade my 160 premium stash tabs to 40 quad tabs?

Then my refusal to spend further money on this game continues.... Going by past spends You've lost several hundred dollars from me alone already and counting.

Just curious how do you actually use those 160 tabs? :D
Path of no tab amalgamation
More stash tab's
hell ya
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Yeah, the more I see this, the more I'm inclined to think that GGG should just make the stash tabs permanently discounted, too. I mean, I've never bought them at full price. And I always make sure everyone new I help knows about the regular sales. In no cases is it really any "pain" to deal with not having the extra tabs while any of us wait for the next sale, so there's literally zero advantage to buying them any other time.

The only folk that wind up paying full price are the newbies who hadn't learned about the regular stash tab sales. For a game that's supposedly trying to attract and keep new players, it doesn't make sense to put in something that specifically punishes them for not knowing the "MTX Meta."

I could understand only making SOME of them permanent (e.g, normal+premium bundles and currency, but leaving out essence/divination, etc.) but for the core important tabs... It just plain makes sense. And may actually encourage new players to buy something they need to anyway, that they might not feel the push to otherwise.

e.g, a "permanent sale" would make the lack of "MTX meta" knowledge work the OPPOSITE way; players would know to buy them, and while they'd learn later it's a permanent sale, would still have exactly what they would've needed to buy anyway. No one loses, and the game wins, as it probably gets more players committed. (buying MTX = you're gonna have some commitment)

"
Please make a new volume of comics please! Can't wait for the volume 2 to be released!

I have to concur with this. I managed to pick up a physical copy of the entire volume... And still no Volume II in the works. We have a LOT more material out there for lore, so perhaps that might be cause to start that back up again?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Sep 23, 2017, 10:02:29 PM
"
ACGIFT wrote:

"
Please make a new volume of comics please! Can't wait for the volume 2 to be released!

I have to concur with this. I managed to pick up a physical copy of the entire volume... And still no Volume II in the works. We have a LOT more material out there for lore, so perhaps that might be cause to start that back up again?

Well, the comic book creation isn't all that cheap to do for what is probably very little return. Add in that now there's also the console port development monster to feed...
"
ACGIFT wrote:
just make the stash tabs permanently discounted... The only folk that wind up paying full price are the newbies who hadn't learned about the regular stash tab sales

It might make sense to flip that round and have stash tab sales just for newbies. Or have a special "starter pack" that you can only buy one of, that has 4 tab upgrades, 2 extra premium tabs plus a currency tab or something similar. Or offer some free bonus with your first donation, like a legacy currency tab (just like the new one, but annoyingly short of free slots for the 27 different fragments we now have :). I trust GGG will look at the size and delay to first donation and come up with a cunning plan.

Or just go the brutal "new tabs cost 30+{number of current tabs}" points, or some kind of "if you have less than X tabs or less than Y months since joining" sale. Face it, a lot of longer-term players are sitting on points, and piles of stuff... make them pay :)
Would be nice to see mega sales with much bigger discounts xD
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I would really be much more interested in some kind of physical bundle that had a discount on the game items as well. As it is I want the items but I most likely wouldn't purchase to have a digital version of the comic. Can't display that as well :/ I hope this is a common sentiment and maybe we can get something. Or at least an all 4 comic + item bundle for discount like they do with armor sets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info