Super Stash Sale and Comic Book Bundles

For real? Just bought yesterday some stash tabs... Well my luck follows me everywhere, f*** my life. ^^´
I have more than enough space. What I really want to buy is merge all those tabs into quads. It has been 10 months of begging for this already.
always a plesure....

they resized the stash tab...

now you get MORE for your money, because more currency slots are available for the same price...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Sep 22, 2017, 6:39:37 AM
i want to spend my points for comics.
"

Posted by Completed 10 ChallengesEngraved62
Ah man, I just got a currency tab yesterday. missed it by that much

"

Posted by wowa1990
For real? Just bought yesterday some stash tabs... Well my luck follows me everywhere, f*** my life. ^^´

You can send an email to customer support, explain your situation and ask for discount/refund. They might consider it.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
So when's the comic coming for Fall of Oriath?

These 4 comic issues have been around for years. :-(
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
zacintosh wrote:
That's a big spider.

No fun for those with arachnophobia! :D

Had two friends that started playing POE with me back in Open Beta, but they couldnt continue due to the Spiders in Crypt!

Seriously? It wasn't because every 5 seconds there was desync or rubberbanding. It was their fear of spiders. Wow!

Crap quality of play from OB up until we finally got Lockstep just about wrecked me out of PoE. Huge build choices, the passive tree, and no account or class bound gear kept my interest alive during PoE: The Desync Years editions. But now latency issues and lack of stable DX11 for AMD GPUs is once again straining my tolerance to QoP problems again. Some are really performance and play killers. I look at videos talking about the new GW2 classes and see dozens of other players running around in the background while the person explains and demonstrates the subclass specialty skills without any stuttering or lag while the character and attack skill special effects play out is amazing. Then I play SSF PoE and lag out to a Breach in a map (Breaches are killing the frame rate) and think how awful the PoE graphics engine is and wonder if GGG will ever get us any better QoP.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
loCurnus wrote:
always a plesure....

they resized the stash tab...

now you get MORE for your money, because more currency slots are available for the same price...

Can you expand this a little more? I don't get what you are trying to say.
Gotta buy dem comics once i get CSN in Sweden. :P
Rest in peace Rick May.
¨You were good son, real good; maybe even the best¨
Been waiting for a comics bundle. I've already read them but would like them linked to my account. Nonetheless, $16 for four somewhat short digital comics is a silly price for anyone who doesn't take the attitude that they want to make a straight-up donation to GGG.

Put them all together in a pack for $10 and I'll consider it. :)

Or consider physical distribution, if you are going to charge that much.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info