this game needs to be more casual

this is gonna be a caps lock thread with horrible grammar because im fucking triggered.
Spoiler

NO MATTER HOW HARD I FUCKING TRY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES TO GET A GOOD BUILD GOING AND IT DOESN'T WORK, I KEEP FOLLOWING GUIDES AND I FOLLOW THEM EXACTLY AS IT SAYS. I TAKE THE EXACT SAME NODES, I HAVE THE EXACT SAME UNIQUES, I HAVE OVER 150% IN TOTAL RESIST AND YET I FUCKING DIE, I FUCKING DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO THE SMALLEST FUCKING THING.

I CAN NEVER ACHIEVE EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT EVERY FUCKING GUIDE IS PROMISING YOU.

HERP A DERP EZ CLEAR ALL CONTENT MY FUCKING ASS.

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED,I HAVE TRIED FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND NOTHING WORKS I CAN EASILY DO TIER 1-TIER 9 MAPS ANYTHING ABOVE JUST FUCKING NUKES ME INTO OBLIVION.

IF IM TANKY I DO 0 DAMAGE IF I DO DAMAGE I DIE INSTANTLY. THERE IS NO FUCKING MIDDLEGROUND
ARMOR DOES FUCKING NOTHING, EVASION DOES FUCKING NOTHING, RESIST DOES FUCKING NOTHING I STILL GET NUKED BY THOSE FUCKING FIREBALLS THATS FLIES AND STICKS ON TO YOU LIKE GLUE WHEN CERTAIN ENEMIES DIES, LIFE DOES NOTHING EVEN WITH 4.6K HP I STILL GET ONE SHOTTED RANDOMLY.

I CANNOT DO BOSSES BECAUSE THEIR HEALTH IS TOO FUCKING HIGH. THIS GAME IS SHIT. I AM TRYING SO FUCKING HARD.

FUCKING HELL.

TL;DR

VETERAN PLAYER IS TRIGGERED AS FUCK
Last edited by chibiusa91 on Sep 21, 2017, 5:15:03 AM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 3:31:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You're approaching this wrong. It's not your build. It's not your items. It's that you haven't developed skills needed to play the game.

This game, unlike many others of the genre, rewards skillful movement. You have to learn how to move and learn how to use flasks. The game wont do that for you. Damage can largely be avoided by skillful play... not that you need to avoid all forms of damage. You haven't learned that. There is zero reason to take damage from a fireball that stops for a second before it explodes. Even at base speed with Temporal Chains on you, you can dodge that damage.

Looking for ways to prevent damage by items or builds will only get you so far... and that's why you're frustrated.

I'd recommend you spend some time playing the game without all those fancy items and OP skills. You'll get better that way. Then, when you go back to that style of play, everything will be that much easier.

TLDR: Get gud.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 20, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
You should delete that rant, its emberassing and its not helping you.

Btw total resistances do not Count for dmg Mitigation. Only Max Resis do...
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Last edited by wisdorin on Sep 20, 2017, 11:06:48 AM
Heh, the wonders of vaal pact berserker, you need to spend so many points getting that passive you end up with crap life and die instantly. It is supposed to be this way.
"
chibiusa91 wrote:

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED,I HAVE TRIED FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND NOTHING WORKS I CAN EASILY DO TIER 1-TIER 9 MAPS ANYTHING ABOVE JUST FUCKING NUKES ME INTO OBLIVION.

IF IM TANKY I DO 0 DAMAGE IF I DO DAMAGE I DIE INSTANTLY. THERE IS NO FUCKING MIDDLEGROUND
ARMOR DOES FUCKING NOTHING, EVASION DOES FUCKING NOTHING, RESIST DOES FUCKING NOTHING I STILL GET NUKED BY THOSE FUCKING FIREBALLS THATS FLIES AND STICKS ON TO YOU LIKE GLUE WHEN CERTAIN ENEMIES DIES, LIFE DOES NOTHING EVEN WITH 4.6K HP I STILL GET ONE SHOTTED RANDOMLY.

Just wait until the Ball has settled, then move before it explodes.

Those Volatiles are much better/easier to avoid death now than before (we didnt even get a chance to dodge it before)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
A bad carpenter blames the tools...

Either git gud or get gone. Half my characters have hp so low even Mathil would consider them squishy and I have no problems on them outside of a few circumstances, then again I have the sense to actually avoid attacks instead of trying to facetank everything.

Thanks for the laughs "veteran player".
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
4.6k hp for red maps is laughable. If you expect to do everything deathless with that, then you clearly don't understand this game even after 4 years. I didn't read the rest, looks too much like a little kid crying in a supermarket aisle because mommy won't buy you candy.
Considering Leggo_Fireflickerino is your only full stuffed char i guess it's your current one. Its stuff is rather bad , you could change most of your rares items and the amulet for a few chaos each and get more life on them, not a big deal if your res aren't ele weakness capped till you find some end game gear. I won't believe you don't have enough fuses to 4l this armor too. Your flasks also don't suit your level and have bad mods if any, put a stibnite(or any usefull flask) instead of Sorrow. Outside of bad play it's a gear problem above all.
Last edited by Yesu on Sep 20, 2017, 11:21:31 AM
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
this is gonna be a caps lock thread with horrible grammar because im fucking triggered.

NO MATTER HOW HARD I FUCKING TRY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES TO GET A GOOD BUILD GOING AND IT DOESN'T WORK, I KEEP FOLLOWING GUIDES AND I FOLLOW THEM EXACTLY AS IT SAYS. I TAKE THE EXACT SAME NODES, I HAVE THE EXACT SAME UNIQUES, I HAVE OVER 150% IN TOTAL RESIST AND YET I FUCKING DIE, I FUCKING DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO THE SMALLEST FUCKING THING.

I CAN NEVER ACHIEVE EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT EVERY FUCKING GUIDE IS PROMISING YOU.

I CANNOT DO BOSSES BECAUSE THEIR HEALTH IS TOO FUCKING HIGH. THIS GAME IS SHIT. I AM TRYING SO FUCKING HARD.

FUCKING HELL.

TL;DR

VETERAN PLAYER IS TRIGGERED AS FUCK

just because you can't build anything that works with what u want do do in game stick with pre made builds. or learn the game! i can make a build in 15 minutes and work for what i want :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I just looked at his gear and ended up laughing so hard I gave myself a headache. Just delete that character, gear and all.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info