[3.0] Lacerate Raider (Shaper/Guardians) +Shaper viable version with 1-2ex budget gear.

"
doanhiep1411 wrote:
im changing my build from wildstrike to yours, but what abt jewels ?

Hello! For both version same jewels. Life, Phys dmg, Att. speed are the best. Area damage, melee damage also good, and resist, if you cant cap with your gear. Use Starkonja's silken hood till the end game.
Hi,I`m planning on using this version in new 3.1.0 patch and abyss league, cuz i love lacerate and havent played any raider yet (yeah weird). What do you think about new changes to vaal pact?! No more instant leech, instead leech is doubled. Think it will be huge problem, maybe we need carnage heart now?
But that will destroy shaper gloves+astramentis combo...
Last edited by djokosrb on Nov 17, 2017, 10:47:45 AM
"
djokosrb wrote:
Hi,I`m planning on using this version in new 3.1.0 patch and abyss league, cuz i love lacerate and havent played any raider yet (yeah weird). What do you think about new changes to vaal pact?! No more instant leech, instead leech is doubled. Think it will be huge problem, maybe we need carnage heart now?
But that will destroy shaper gloves+astramentis combo...

Hello! I can not say anything until the patch notes. 50 new unique items, many changes, etc. We will probably find something to calculate VP nerf. I think building will work well with some changes, but Shaper-beam facetank probably will no longer work. We will see soon.
can i use starforce 4L and tabula, and gems like expensive version ?
"
doanhiep1411 wrote:
can i use starforce 4L and tabula, and gems like expensive version ?

Hello!

Yes, just use Added fire damage instead of Brutality (you can't deal ele dmg with Brutality supp), change auras to Hatred/Herald of Ash, curse is not important. I tried out on PoB, this setup is also good.
ty, but starforce deals no elemental dmg too, so can i use only phys dmg
btw, why does your gems has 2 vaal haste ?
"
doanhiep1411 wrote:
ty, but starforce deals no elemental dmg too, so can i use only phys dmg

Oh sorry i didn't see you wrote starforge. Then ofc yes, use the expensive version gems. But then use Starkonja's skilken hood, beacuse with tabula you have low defense for Abyssus helmet.

I use 2 Vaal haste beacuse a didn't found better for my self. You can use Vaal haste twice under a boss fight. But if you can find something better, just replace one. :)
can i use carnage heart onyx amulet instead of astramentis ?wat do u think ?
"
doanhiep1411 wrote:
can i use carnage heart onyx amulet instead of astramentis ?wat do u think ?

Yo! Astra solve your intelligence requirement problem. If you wear rings with intelligence then probably yes. But with Vaal pact Carnage heart isn't too effective, a good rare amulet can be much better, but hard to with find optimal rolls. (sry for my english : P)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info