[3.0] Lacerate Raider (Shaper/Guardians) +Shaper viable version with 1-2ex budget gear.

"
G139pro wrote:
How much dps?

You can find informations about the DPS in the Description. Full buffed 2M++ DPS possible with mediocre items rolls.
Hi, recently trying to build a physical raider and using this guide as referrance.
Would like to know if dual-wield one-handed sword is viable? Thanks !
"
Hi, recently trying to build a physical raider and using this guide as referrance.
Would like to know if dual-wield one-handed sword is viable? Thanks !

Hi! With wich ability? For Lacerate 2H weapons are the best. I think a good pDPS one handed sword also good with a shield, but expensive. Dual wielding seems not effective, but didn't tried, just tested in PoB.
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Oct 31, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
First of all: A pretty nice build. I liked the concept and reskilled my WildStrike Raider into this build.

But at the moment i am not able to run Tier 13+ smoothly. Too many OneHit-Kills and i cant facetank some bosses (Leech is not enough). Can you point me in the right direction? Maybe something i should respec or an upgrade?

Link to my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sabrink/characters?characterName=Brueggle
"
Sabrink wrote:
First of all: A pretty nice build. I liked the concept and reskilled my WildStrike Raider into this build.

But at the moment i am not able to run Tier 13+ smoothly. Too many OneHit-Kills and i cant facetank some bosses (Leech is not enough). Can you point me in the right direction? Maybe something i should respec or an upgrade?

Link to my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sabrink/characters?characterName=Brueggle

Hello! You need more lvl/hp/armour for Abyssus, try out with Starkonja's silken hood + Haste instead of Grace! Abyssus is end-game item.
hey.. i want to try this build. do u think is worth with 6L starforge and 5L belly?
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:
hey.. i want to try this build. do u think is worth with 6L starforge and 5L belly?

Hello! Ofc Warchief 6L is not important. Or you can try out the cheap build with Doomsower 4-5L + Carcass Jack 6L. Also fine. :)
"
iBrokenWings wrote:
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:

Hello! Ofc Warchief 6L is not important. Or you can try out the cheap build with Doomsower 4-5L + Carcass Jack 6L. Also fine. :)

hi again, ty for repry!
I started the build, i get lv40 and start to use lacerate with the wep u recomend, but i feel its not so good for killing, maybe im doing something wrong.
the gems im using are: lacerate - ruthless - melee phys - faster attk - maim - added fire
(sorry for my english)
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:
"
iBrokenWings wrote:
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:

hi again, ty for repry!
I started the build, i get lv40 and start to use lacerate with the wep u recomend, but i feel its not so good for killing, maybe im doing something wrong.
the gems im using are: lacerate - ruthless - melee phys - faster attk - maim - added fire
(sorry for my english)

Hello! Can you set public your character list? Now idk what is wrong, i used this weapon till lvl 66, and was good.
im changing my build from wildstrike to yours, but what abt jewels ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info