[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

Hi, had a blast levelling this awesome build. Wondering what stats to look for in an amulet since i cant afford the pandemonious jade amulet(if someone would like to donate to me, feel free :D). BTW, you can use summon lightning golem for the extra attack speed,cast speed
Definitely not a budget build....

correct the price;

Tasalio +70 c
Lycosidae +160c
The Pandemonius +200c
only 3 items +400c

without 500c, we will not do anything about this bulid
It's clearly stated in the build that the listed items are not necessary and you can do great (or even better) with rare items that have specific, cold damage or attack speed boosting, properties. I'm using this build and works perfectly on a budget as well!
Yo, can anyone help me out?

I'm currently level 78, I'm filling out my atlas a bit and I am able to smash most stuff. But, around tier 5+ maps, some rares and bosses kick my ass. My gear isn't the best, I don't have a 6link yet, and I can't afford some of the expensive items in this build.

I have max resist, and did all except the uber lab. I use the recommended potions as well. Any suggestions for survivability?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Urtalala/characters
"
Urtalala wrote:
Yo, can anyone help me out?

I'm currently level 78, I'm filling out my atlas a bit and I am able to smash most stuff. But, around tier 5+ maps, some rares and bosses kick my ass. My gear isn't the best, I don't have a 6link yet, and I can't afford some of the expensive items in this build.

I have max resist, and did all except the uber lab. I use the recommended potions as well. Any suggestions for survivability?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Urtalala/characters

Spec in more life nodes (left side of start). Flash freeze might not be so useful (not sure). I also think flat cold dmg might be better on abyss jewels. Definitely remove assassin's haste for an abyss jewel. Search a corrupted 6l with right colors with at least 50 life roll, maybe put oninstant search, will be like 20-30c. Also try to get life roll (almost) everywhere, boots,rings,ammy are easily upgraded. I dont think the inc cold is that useful (but would have to check PoB).
Hi
What I need to tank one Izaro skill, cant do uber lab and what to improve in my build. Here is my PoB poastebin.

Thank you in advance

https://pastebin.com/gQF0gF8b

Edit: I got this missing passive point
Last edited by jachuu138 on Dec 15, 2017, 1:02:54 PM
"
jachuu138 wrote:
Hi
What I need to tank one Izaro skill, cant do uber lab and what to improve in my build. Here is my PoB poastebin.

Thank you in advance

https://pastebin.com/gQF0gF8b

Edit: I got this missing passive point

Liferolls one ring, gloves, amulet, and especially belt (80-90)! I'm wondering if with the new abyss jewels flat added cold dmg rolls on rare equip is less important now.
"
grf3go wrote:
Definitely not a budget build....

correct the price;

Tasalio +70 c
Lycosidae +160c
The Pandemonius +200c
only 3 items +400c

without 500c, we will not do anything about this bulid

You're right. The cost for those items were called out from the middle of Harbinger. Right now those items are stupid expensive, so don't use them. The jewelry is standard stuff just looking for added cold damage to attacks, life, elemental damage with attack skills. Lycosidae can be skipped, just head for RT and do not path north of retribution unless you have one. I even question the budget factor at the opening of the thread. I am starting this build in Abyss right now. I will update the guide as I learn more.
how can i read you pastebin links?
I'm trying to modify this build with Tempestuous Steel War Sword instead of Lycosidae as my league starting build. I don't have much time to play so I'm only at lv 82. So far, I have no problem with tier 8-9 (even some nasty rolls). The clear speed is pretty decent and kinda good for clearing abyss. I will upgrade my gears and see how far I can go with frostbreath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info