[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

"
I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but why exactly does Lycosidae allow you to take Elemental Overload. And can it be replaced with something like Kaltenhalt instead?

Thanks!

Because without the shield you need RT for 100% chance to hit which then means you cannot crit and thus cannot proc EO.
"
foojin wrote:
"
I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but why exactly does Lycosidae allow you to take Elemental Overload. And can it be replaced with something like Kaltenhalt instead?

Thanks!

Because without the shield you need RT for 100% chance to hit which then means you cannot crit and thus cannot proc EO.

AHH, I get it now. Thanks!

But does that make Kaltenhalt pretty useless for this build?
Hi this is the build I'm looking at for Abyss league atm. Just wondering how do you rate its mapping speed?
thank you sooooooooo much ... and u r the man!!!!! i love it !
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi this is the build I'm looking at for Abyss league atm. Just wondering how do you rate its mapping speed?

Above average. It's not a clear speed monster like lightning arrow, kinetic blast, etc. I found the speed acceptable.
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
thank you sooooooooo much ... and u r the man!!!!! i love it !

Awesome. Glad you're enjoying it!
Doing this build in mayhem. Just started maps t3-5.
Soo dmg is good but lack of hp now, i need more nodes and jewels for %hp.
Playstyle is similar to sunder, totem+attack speed and go in the pack of trash monsters.

Lvl 76

Pros:
-high single target dmg
-can clear a pack of monsters fast
-fast (attaack speed with shield charge)
-cheap
-aoe

Cons:

-low hp (working on it, still low lvl)
-ele reflect is pain
-ice crash cant be trigger on walls xD
-stun can be very painful

Current gear:

Spoiler
Interesting build! Been wanting to try frostbreath for a while and went with this instead of Cyclone for a change.

Just got to A9, gonna push to 68~ at Blood Aqueducts and finish story. Damage is pretty great with Frostbreath even though i'm using a 3 link!

Gear at level 60(2.7k hp):
Spoiler

Update: Uber lab done at 83, still using Sunder for mapping/bossing, feels safer but IC definitely feels better dmg/freeze on bosses.
Tested it on PoB and the numbers seem pretty good, 733k dps on Ice Crash and 644k swapping to Cyclone really surprised me, up to 1m IC and 900k Cyclone with flasks up.
Should be looking like this by 93 : https://pastebin.com/T8AyD2ei

5.070hp, still using single life/mana leech node, no Iron reflexes. One 5% hp node left then im working towards Elemental Overload, probably more leech after that if i can't sustain leech/regen on harder bosses.
Current gear: (still figuring out last sockets, might put golem on cwdt for convenience or something)
Spoiler

Hit 87 and got Elemental Overload, using Cyclone for mapping til 92~ and the uptime on it is really really low, will need to find out a more reliable way to proc i think
Last edited by Phosphenez on Dec 3, 2017, 4:10:50 PM
I was looking for a build to the next league and i see this one ... It looks interesting, but I do not know, I look like a lot of glass cannon for me ... I do not know if it's worth it...
the current safe its 6.500k life but I think to reach it I will have to open a lot of dps hand and damaging my end game ...
Last edited by FuinhaRastejante on Dec 3, 2017, 11:52:31 AM
Thanks a lot, man. I'm currently on level 83 and feeling very excited about this build. Just the sudden deaths that sucks sometimes [when you face a pack of archers and they stun you before you get close to them X)]. All my jewels are 13% + attack speed and feeling very awesome with blood rage + flasks.

I spent around 120 chaos on gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lksbos/characters

The character name is: NoColdNoKillInquisitor

And probably I will use it again in the next league. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info