[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

"
CantripN wrote:
Added notes for 3.1. Nothing major changed, just replace belt/helmet/boots. Maybe use the new GC jewels.

2 things:

From the POB stuff I've been doing, you end up with around 40k dps with leaguestarter gear (no opals, no taste of hate, no enlighten, gems lv 19-20 etc). So I don't think its suitable for lab farming in week 1.

I think the jewel's aren't worth it for single target, as for 3 points you get 2 jewel sockets free for a hell of a lot more damage.

For these reasons I wouldn't recommend this build as a league-starter.
"
AronIrulan wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
Added notes for 3.1. Nothing major changed, just replace belt/helmet/boots. Maybe use the new GC jewels.

2 things:

From the POB stuff I've been doing, you end up with around 40k dps with leaguestarter gear (no opals, no taste of hate, no enlighten, gems lv 19-20 etc). So I don't think its suitable for lab farming in week 1.

I think the jewel's aren't worth it for single target, as for 3 points you get 2 jewel sockets free for a hell of a lot more damage.

For these reasons I wouldn't recommend this build as a league-starter.

I don't know what you count as league-starter gear, I already passed 50k on my GC Witch (per 1 hit, so x3 = 150k), and she has less damage than a Berserker of that level with GC. The jewels are debatable, depends what your other options are.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 9, 2017, 9:37:47 PM
Out of curiosity, why do this build on Marauder instead of Witch?
"
Zirren wrote:
Out of curiosity, why do this build on Marauder instead of Witch?

40% More Damage, reliable leech, war cry magic?

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Since you use orb storms to proc arcane surge and overload wouldnt it be worth picking up EE?

nvm had a dumb moment for a sec just realized why that wouldnt work lol
Last edited by DocWolf on Dec 10, 2017, 12:10:48 PM
Am i missing something? Why do you take Mind over Matter in the tree while Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb gives it to you for free? Build looks awesome but I'm a bit new so I don't understand parts of it. Thanks!
"
austinshagger wrote:
Am i missing something? Why do you take Mind over Matter in the tree while Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb gives it to you for free? Build looks awesome but I'm a bit new so I don't understand parts of it. Thanks!

MoM on the tree is for the extra Mana. The Cloak gives you a better version, and a LOT of Base Mana Regen. Any Mana points on the tree are chosen according to how much Mana they add to that.

Do you still recommend going as Berserker for Abyss? I see you're playing as Elementalist right now, any specific reasons? I want to play GC for Abyss with those new OP weapons with double/triple free hatred mods on them. Like 90% of my decision for Berserker right now is the free leech because I can't find a good way to sustain on any other classes from all the PoB I have done.
"
Namcap wrote:
Do you still recommend going as Berserker for Abyss? I see you're playing as Elementalist right now, any specific reasons? I want to play GC for Abyss with those new OP weapons with double/triple free hatred mods on them. Like 90% of my decision for Berserker right now is the free leech because I can't find a good way to sustain on any other classes from all the PoB I have done.

Berserker is better for pure DPS, as well as sustain. What I'm currently playing is an... experiment :)

is it possible to go crit? Phys damage node is good for scaling damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info