[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

"
dragovoljac wrote:
With helping Oak , Uber golem enchant, tree passives, but only lvl 90 and like 4700 hp and 3500 mana i can only sustan rf for like 10-15 sek and with cca 600 life per sek. I know that im not fully gemed and i miss 5lvls, gear is lower than yours but still not bad. I have most of your items but still miss like 1k hp , 500 mana , and 1000 life per sek. Can you please put some details in Bubonic boots , belt and head items?

Post your gear and make your profile public in the settings, and I'll be able to advise you.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 18, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

i was late into this league so im trying to catch up, jewels and gems are messed up and my 150% stone golem enchant helmet is Starkonjas beacause others are too expensive atm.
Stone Golem Enchant is a must, and you don't have it.

Id there a reason you're not using what Abyss brings to the table fully? Jewels with DPS, Life... Lightpoacher with Stone Golem Effect like

And don't forget about Shaper items like:

Also, you should grab an amulet with Life, Physical Damage added as X, Elemental Penetration, Cast Speed. You can blind reliably from gloves like mine now.

Same goes for weapons, grab a yummy Shaper/Elder scepter like that.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Add gameplay videos.
No thanks :)

"

This build is a rather expensive build sitting at a minimum 1100 chaos orbs (375c - 525c chest, 80c minimum neck non corrupt, 130c min taste of hate, 425c min for jewel + everything else) and is not a league starter & is not noob friendly considering how much investment is needed for good game play.

Why would anyone want to choose this build without being able to confirm it's potential via videos?
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
"

This build is a rather expensive build sitting at a minimum 1100 chaos orbs (375c - 525c chest, 80c minimum neck non corrupt, 130c min taste of hate, 425c min for jewel + everything else) and is not a league starter & is not noob friendly considering how much investment is needed for good game play.

Why would anyone want to choose this build without being able to confirm it's potential via videos?

Why would I need to convince someone to do this? Either do or don't, I'm just showing an option. I have no interest in getting people to play this personally.

Also, price wise, I got it going on a whole lot less, more like 100c before the 6L, ToH, Pandemonius.

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 27, 2018, 6:53:14 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
"

Why would I need to convince someone to do this? Either do or don't, I'm just showing an option. I have no interest in getting people to play this personally.

Also, price wise, I got it going on a whole lot less, more like 100c before the 6L, ToH, Pandemonius.

Because you felt it approperiate to post a guide to a community. Why bother theorycrafting, testing your theory, fine tune the shit out of your build then take it a step further to write up a guide and post it to a community only to quit there and tell any future followers that you don't give enough of a shit to continue?

That's pretty shitty dude.

The build looks good in theory although I find 800k DPS to be unrealistic. I'm currently level 70 with most of what is needed, with a little fine tuning and hopefully 20 levels later this build will finally start to preform

"
This build is an obvious troll, i can see little to nothing damage nodes on the passive tree, god knows how he does damage.

Here's to hoping this dude is wrong.
If you want tips on how to improve further, feel free to ask. I've neither interest or time to make videos.

Have a good day!

How budget is this? Really want to play but dont have much currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info