Exhausting crashes

"
Hi I just started playing the game and loving it, I'm into act 5 and have now run into this issue whenever I try to go into the zone cathedral rooftop my game crashes and sends me back to dashboard, I really like the game but I can't progress now please help, my gamer tag is Merciles Hunter thanks

Hello,

We checked the logs and couldn't find any instances of this occurring for your account. Would you be able to try this again and provide me a time stamp of when it occurs for you?

Also, are you using a WIFI connection, or hardwired?
"
Manningj wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:
Chris

The character same is SoR. The only Templar character.

Something telling me that it's a fast cast of 3 totems. That's my guess. I could be way off.

Hi ManningJ,

I'm investigating your character to see if I can reproduce any crashes internally. Do you find that this crash occurs quickly after you've logged in, or does the time for it to occur vary?

It'll vary. Normally I'll have played for 30 minutes or so, and it'll crash. I'll then get back in and setup for a fight and it'll crash immediately.

Any news on this particular crash?
"
Chris wrote:
Bellaria - you need to investigate your internet connection. The log is full of "slow reply from player" warnings for your account. Something is making the data really slow to arrive for you. This causes our server to disconnect you because it thinks you've timed out.

Wow Chris -
I can't tell you how impressed I am that you guys are investigating each complaint individually... add this to the (already extremely) long list of reasons why I love this game!

I'm guessing the prescription for my d/c issue is to hardwire my console.
Not a big deal at all & actually a huge relief. I admit I'm selfish & didn't want to have to give up my favorite build so far, my play style or (perish the thought!) the entire game due to some weird un-fixable problem.

Please accept my sincere thanks!
"
Manningj wrote:

Still looking into your character, ManningJ. We haven't been able to reproduce any crashes yet. If you're able to capture a video after you crash that may be helpful for us.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:

Still looking into your character, ManningJ. We haven't been able to reproduce any crashes yet. If you're able to capture a video after you crash that may be helpful for us.

I tried but strangely enough the xbox doesn't allow you to record a video once you crash to the dashboard.

I can explain an example the best I can though.

I entered into a map, spotted a breach. Killed all enemies around it so I can prepare for the carnage. Once that was finished, I shut my Anger aura off and while my mana replenished, I spawned 3 totems as fast as my finger could press the button. Game crash. Started the game, joined in, went to my hideout and activated Anger, Clarity, and golem, entered the map, found that breach again. Began to set up by shutting Anger off, spawned 3 totems as quickly as I could. Game crash. Ok. Started the game up, went to my hideout, activated Clarity and golem, found the breach, spawned 1 totem, fired an orb of storms and spawned 2 more totems. Game was fine.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:

https://youtu.be/vlytZUvhXRA

Jeff and Chris, here is a video of a crash to the xbox dash
Hello, I'm having problems with the map loading crashes (now is Oriath Square), it's the third map that happens, and I've reinstalled the game twice and I still suffer from this problem, is someone also having it?
"
Manningj wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:

https://youtu.be/vlytZUvhXRA

Jeff and Chris, here is a video of a crash to the xbox dash

I'm curious, did this video provide any information?
https://youtu.be/oSHKXryIGmo

Booted to title screen. This isn't the 1st time tonight...

6:12 EST
Son of Rooster
https://youtu.be/CSV7-Oy5q3w

9:33 cst
Son Of Rooster

And its shit like this that pisses me off Jeff and Chris. You can blame my internet despite having a minimal 60 down and 3 up all day but when nothing is even happening in the game except an identify action, I question what's really happening.

I spend a half hour getting through the ascendancy just to get fuckin booted for no God damn reason. This is what is pissing people off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info