[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

The final skill tree is missing Acrobatics, I'm guessing this is a mistake like the dagger nodes?
How are you getting enough INT? I don't see any INT on your gear nor in the tree?
"
Thorhald wrote:
How are you getting enough INT? I don't see any INT on your gear nor in the tree?

you should have enough from the tree, dont level up elemental weakness to high, this is where the problem develops, you can temporary use a +30 int node on the tree or just get a roll on jewellery
"
Thorhald wrote:

you should have enough from the tree, dont level up elemental weakness to high, this is where the problem develops, you can temporary use a +30 int node on the tree or just get a roll on jewellery
Hey,

I'm currently running your build in HC and really enjoyed it so far. I have just come to the endlich of act 7 and was wondering wether to run dual wield or claw and shield. With regards to HC dual wielding feels a bit squishy currently. I have just switched from double Flesh Eater to ornament + Flesh eater. As I don't have much currency i need to decide between another ornament or a good shield and cannot try it out myself at the moment.

Have you been running the build in HC?

Kind regards and thanks for the cool build!
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/privacy
"
Sizegy wrote:
Hey,

I'm currently running your build in HC and really enjoyed it so far. I have just come to the endlich of act 7 and was wondering wether to run dual wield or claw and shield. With regards to HC dual wielding feels a bit squishy currently. I have just switched from double Flesh Eater to ornament + Flesh eater. As I don't have much currency i need to decide between another ornament or a good shield and cannot try it out myself at the moment.

Have you been running the build in HC?

Kind regards and thanks for the cool build!

a single bloodseeker will give you insane survivability, with a lycosidae you are basically unkillable unless you get taken out by a 1 hit mechanic, your hp will remain constantly full with this weapon, lycosidae is not mandatory you can use a shield with high armour as phys negation witch will also work well
Just love this build. Thanks alot
"
Thorhald wrote:

I have the same problem, the tree is missing 1 INT Point to equip bloodseeker, so I need to invest an extra point into a int node
You get plenty of INT once you get past level 70 to remove that +30 INT node you need to pick up early on.
"
Thorhald wrote:
You get plenty of INT once you get past level 70 to remove that +30 INT node you need to pick up early on.

But how, even in PoB it says "Intelligence: 94" but Bloodseeker Claw needs 95 Int.

Doesn't matter anyway, I really enjoy this build :)
Last edited by rathaya on Jun 7, 2018, 2:52:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info