0.9.6e Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
I'm really hoping to post the Manifesto update today.

Awesome!
Keyblades!
Like the "America - Fuck Yeah" song:

- POE!! FUCK YEAH!!
- CHRIS!! FUCK YEAH!!
- MANIFESTO UPDATE TODAY!! FUCK YEAH!!
- NEW ZEALAND! FUCK YEAH!!
- GGG FUCK YEAH!
"
Nijntje wrote:
Is there a known issue with people Disconnecting while loading new instances?

Since this patch it has been really aw full. I can't play on Europe at all. Because 2 out of 3 times I try to load a instance or the town I disconnect (Go back to the log in screen). On the american gateway its a bit better but I obviously have allot of lag there since I am from Europe. In the american gateway I disconnect 1 out 5~10 times depending on the time. At the moment I can't even log in with Europe and America's gateway is d/c 1 out of 2.

Its starting to get really frustrating and it is really ruining the fun for me atm.

It is a known issue and we're investigating!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I can't pass Act 2 normal with my archer and killing the bandits doesn't help because they don't drop the parts for the full amulate to open the gate to complete act 2 Please Help!
Thanks, finally I can create characters again without the game crashing. :)
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
Nijntje wrote:
Pfew! But can I say that it is really strange to play a game that is developed in New Zealand?

As a European I got really used that there aren't any interesting stuff going on till at least 2pm since america where most stuff is developed that I have played was developed there. My first thought was wow he is working late! then I remembered you where in New Zealand :P.

I love this game, the patches download for me really fast and its nice to be able to catch some of the events. Most events in other games are 3-5am my time. At least Australia is close to the time and not an entire day ahead as in most games.
Chris please make this optional -Items that have been linked in chat now don't show popups unless chat is actually open.
It is very hard to saw item during the fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info