0.9.6e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.6e
  • Fixed a common client crash introduced in 0.9.6d.
  • Fixed a client freeze that could occur if a nearby party member was using Lightning Strike.
  • Fixed some lights in the Upper Prison to prevent problems.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
sibbechai wrote:
There is a rumor circulating through global right now that there is a server wipe tonight and that it's opening to the public in the morning, is there any truth to this or is it just a case of chicken little?

I really love this game by the way, it's just. Wow. I can hardly begin to describe it.

There's (probably) no server wipe until we enter Open Beta. That's at least six weeks away. If we were opening it to the public in the morning, we'd have probably said something by now :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I'm really hoping to post the Manifesto update today.
"
Nijntje wrote:
Is there a known issue with people Disconnecting while loading new instances?

Since this patch it has been really aw full. I can't play on Europe at all. Because 2 out of 3 times I try to load a instance or the town I disconnect (Go back to the log in screen). On the american gateway its a bit better but I obviously have allot of lag there since I am from Europe. In the american gateway I disconnect 1 out 5~10 times depending on the time. At the moment I can't even log in with Europe and America's gateway is d/c 1 out of 2.

Its starting to get really frustrating and it is really ruining the fun for me atm.

It is a known issue and we're investigating!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info