[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Quick question...if i use starforge should i skip crimsom dance completely...is it worth it to put chance to bleed in my setup ?
"
cestari94 wrote:
What do I buy first in my gear? kaom, atziri axe, retch or rings?

Since you're still rocking that hez, I'd say axe and then kaoms. Better rings/life rolls on gear after that. Retch last
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Olaverty wrote:
Hey man, been running this build in abyss, having a little trouble staying alive, but im just wondering why not pick up vaal pact, its only like 3 points away.

VP is optional but you can certainly take it. Also try enfeeble your main curse instead of vuln
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
Guardians and almost deathless Shaper (1 avoidable hit) down, gonna work on uber Atziri next. Wondering what my next biggest upgrade is gonna be: steel ring, retch, insanity gloves or something else?

Steel ring for surrrre
"
Nexeroth wrote:
Finally hit 6l on my axe and i'm having issues on prioritizing what to get next. I'm not really struggling with any content at the moment, but haven't tried shaper/uber atz yet (have killed red elder though)

I wound up rolling pretty strong spiked gloves (no leech no attack speed but t1 flat phys and t1 life w/ resistances). Is it worth setting those aside to try and get some life leech/commandment gloves? Does commandment help with boss dps? or just clear speed? I also haven't hit the 3 additional life leech nodes added for 3.1. Should I put more priority on getting those due to my lack of leech?

I know my rings need some work, but crafting steelies can be tough. I currently have these equipped.

and this one in the bank (can't use atm b/c no int)

Finally, I'm not rocking dual curse at the moment. I feel like dual curse would give me the most benefit, seeing as I can't run enfeeble at the moment. But due to my int requirement on rings (unless I dropped a solid jewel to pick up brute force solution) I can't run doedre's and trying to corrupt daresso's will be brutal.

Full Gear here:

Profile should be public as well. Thanks in advance for any advice/help and thanks again Ahfack for this great guide.

Fury is mainly for clear speed. However, it does shotgun bosses. Those spikes are beautiful. Use those for sure. You can skip a couple leech nodes now that we're fully committed to blood rage, which gives significant leech. My tree is updated on the thread (mobile atm). Gear is solid, Steel would be nice, but I'd say just start filling in the holes according to your playstyle and what you feel you need.
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 21, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

Made my first essence + shaper craft today. Super pumped!

This will replace the retch in standard :)
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 21, 2017, 11:28:16 PM
Whats your opinion of Hemophelia gloves? Im having a really hard time getting rid of them :< I have some really great dual leech, duel res, life spiked gloves, but I really like the Hemo gloves.
I want To try this build in HC any advice ?
(Specialy in the tree with more up node mby ? )
And why use kaom when we can use a belly (in HC in mean)

Thx for the build :)
Last edited by GALLYmanson on Dec 22, 2017, 2:23:04 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Trimorden wrote:
"
I have enough saved up to get a Cyclone Damage/Active Speed enchantment on the Devoto's Devotion helmet.

This is an expensive purchase (~17 ex) and I can't quite get a feel if I am going to get bang for the buck here. Does this enchantment (either damage or active speed) provide a significant DPS boost or is it just a nice to have?

I think it is a high quality of life purchase and doesn't add a degree of damage equal to the cost of purchase.

And actually i think its worse than the blood rage enchantment, which not only is way cheaper but effects your leap slam speed and your cyclone damage so is actually much better.

That's correct. I need to update that part of the guide. Now that we're definitely rolling with blood rage, I recommend blood rage enchant as well. Good call.

Looking at your gear, I would invest in another steel ring before an enchant. Your two-stone has some good life but no flat phys.

thanks guys, I appreciate the input.
Hi Ahfack, thanks for your awesome guides.

I think to switch from berzerker rf to your cyclone slayer or your guardian ll rf for my first shaper kill attempt this league.

Can you help me out, what build, out of your two, is more "shaper beginner friendly"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info