[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Olaverty wrote:
I cant figure out what im doing wrong, I am just struggling with this build on bosses. I dont feel I do enough damage, or leech enough to sustain vs even mele hits from guardians or shaper. Ripped a few sets now trying to see if its just from me making mistakes. Im not sure where to progress my build from this point other than 6linking my axe, for the amount of currency ive put into this character i feel he should be able to clear these no damage modded maps and shaper. If you dont mind checking out my character, ide love to hear what im doing wrong scaling my damage. Also bleed feels pretty weak, and the damage is very low.

Mobile today so I can't scroll through your tree/jewels other than seeing you've taken vaal pact. Try speccin out of that, replace taste of hate with a nice reduced flask charges sulphur flask of warding (or another mod you like). Pick up that 1.8% life regen node that's one passive away. If you don't have that 3%max life leech nose by hem, take it. Are you running purity of elements? Highly don't recommend that. Need to work on that. As I've told many, if you're having tanky problems and just can't figure it out, give enfeeble a whirl as your primary curse. Doedre ring running high level enfeeble/Vuln will actually provide you more survivability and damage than a steel with moderate rolls. Do you have iron reflexes? All things to consider
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 22, 2017, 3:55:52 PM
What is my current upgrade priority? Axe first?

Level 83:
Spoiler
Last edited by Hellsmith on Dec 22, 2017, 5:31:06 PM
How does the damage on full life support in the Cyclone 6 link work if the build also uses blood rage?
"
IceFireFox wrote:
How does the damage on full life support in the Cyclone 6 link work if the build also uses blood rage?

It works since 2.6
https://redd.it/63p8nr
"
Hellsmith wrote:
What is my current upgrade priority? Axe first?

Level 83:
Spoiler

Ya nab up an axe then kaoms. See if you can get upgrades of any of your other stuff for cheap along the way.
Hello, I don't understand what "but you can just as easily use blood rage if you feel like you're tanky enough. Doedre's ring is another cheap way of achieving 2curses." means. Does having blood rage activated puts 2 curses en enemies ?
"
Pingouragan wrote:
Hello, I don't understand what "but you can just as easily use blood rage if you feel like you're tanky enough. Doedre's ring is another cheap way of achieving 2curses." means. Does having blood rage activated puts 2 curses en enemies ?

No. Enfeeble+ vulnerability are the curses. Blood Rage deals physical damage over time to you while active.
Just wanted to say thanks to Ahfack. The support you give and feedback here is really great, as evidenced by your build being so popular and your thread having 92 pages.

This guy has responded to my questions on YouTube and in this thread, promptly. He is checking for updates and giving advice on his mobile. Thanks buddy for your great work and all the help to everyone here myself included.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Olaverty wrote:
I cant figure out what im doing wrong, I am just struggling with this build on bosses. I dont feel I do enough damage, or leech enough to sustain vs even mele hits from guardians or shaper. Ripped a few sets now trying to see if its just from me making mistakes. Im not sure where to progress my build from this point other than 6linking my axe, for the amount of currency ive put into this character i feel he should be able to clear these no damage modded maps and shaper. If you dont mind checking out my character, ide love to hear what im doing wrong scaling my damage. Also bleed feels pretty weak, and the damage is very low.

Mobile today so I can't scroll through your tree/jewels other than seeing you've taken vaal pact. Try speccin out of that, replace taste of hate with a nice reduced flask charges sulphur flask of warding (or another mod you like). Pick up that 1.8% life regen node that's one passive away. If you don't have that 3%max life leech nose by hem, take it. Are you running purity of elements? Highly don't recommend that. Need to work on that. As I've told many, if you're having tanky problems and just can't figure it out, give enfeeble a whirl as your primary curse. Doedre ring running high level enfeeble/Vuln will actually provide you more survivability and damage than a steel with moderate rolls. Do you have iron reflexes? All things to consider

I removed vaal pact and did some runs on guardians, and decided I feel much more comfortable with it on, I did remove a steel ring, and my Hemophilia gloves, and replaced it with a doedre's ring and enfeeble. Sadly I really miss the AoE the hemophilia gloves gave me for map clearing, but grabbing some leech, tri res, life, gloves allowed me to drop purity of elements for enfeeble +curse with the ring. My damage is noticeably lower, but ill let you know how it feels as I test it more. I also dropped the taste of hate for a warding sulpher flask.
Have you considered inc. AoE instead of ie. chance to bleed and swap it for conc effect for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info