[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I love this game )))
"
omua1978 wrote:

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I've been playing this build in abyss (I've burned my RAM so couldn't finish it) and this build was amazing, one of the most comfortable builds I ever played (maybe even better than RF). I mean it is kind of expensive, but worth it. I've skipped Bestiary and got back this leage - I got my kaoms with corrupted %dmg 1-2 days after league start and Atziri Dis a bit later. I had some problems with Shaper, but changing rare belt for Retch totaly devastate it. Killed Shaper deathless (my first Shaper kill ever). I still don't have double curse, but who cares. I can totally recommend.

+Insane movement speed
+high dmg
+nice survi
+you can just roll cyclone around all the time, no other skills/pots needed for most of the time.

Thanks Ahfack
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 17, 2018, 9:56:20 PM
Hello I'll build this in Delve , any advice for new cyclone player?
And if I find a "movement gem socketed in this weapon cost no mana" but without the 2 range is that worth or the range is so God tier of a mod I MUST try to have +X (maximum) range possible?
If I find any new delve item with Range +X insted of resistance or stuff like this should I prioritise attack or defenses?
True softcore player Die at least one per hour.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by Sephiroth11170 on Aug 22, 2018, 8:04:17 PM
Hey, Ahfack! I'll duplicate the question here, maybe for someone it will not be superfluous.
just wondering about estimated phys damage reduction is 56% with iron reflexes (pantheon + 3 end charges)

is this correct for legacy kaom version ? coz i have only 40% with iron reflexes and soul of steel node.
i still consider myself a noob and i want to try out this build in 3.4 but i have some questions:
is this build still viable in 3.4? are there any changes to the skill tree that should be considered?
thank you in advance.
Is this viable in 3.4?
Of course it is viable, since nothing changed since 3.2 for it really.
what about herald of purity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info