[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
stegan wrote:
Hi, i'm maybe 25ex deep into this build, i got two problems, int and damage and maybe a little squishy
i got 7k hp and 46% phys reduction and capped resist level 93, toolip in hideout is 117k dps this is my current gear

My question is what do i save up to upgrade next? currently 500c in stash. i feel like i'm stuck in this gear setup.

Great build by the way, it's fun but very expensive to get to a good level, thanks for taking the time to make the build.

Your tree can help you in a pinch. +30 int nodes or you can use brute force solution jewel by Golem's Blood. 16int on abyss jewels or regular jewels are also very very handy:

It's possible to get int on boots. Two-toned's like this can roll int on them:

Run lab on your gloves and get commandment of fury.
AWESOME Kaoms!!!
Great helm
Nice jewels!

You could also consider getting/crafting a stygian vise with some mods you want/need
Consider using vaal pact on big endgame bosses to see if you like it better. Can drop iron reflexes and use blind enemy on hit abyss jewel + jade flask against bosses like mino.

Thanks alot for the help, if i switch to a stygian vise will my damage drop alot? and do you recommend to get spiked gloves instead?
I personally prefer commandment of fury enchant for it's QoL in maps and it can also "shotgun" some bosses when you're right on top of them.

If you get a nice abyss jewel for the stygian vise with flat phys/ias it helps offset it a bit, but on bosses retch would still probably be a bit more damage.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
just a quick question.Why not add conc. effect on the cyclone which boost dps by a lot.Just want to know. Thank you

Hey Ahfack,

Wondering if I should swap out my enchant on my helm for blood rage attack speed? Having some issues with Mino but recently swapped vulnerability for enfeeble until i get +1 curse.
Hi, Ahfack. I changed your boots with the speed of movement. And the damage and the survival rate increased many times. While I'm only playing t15, I'm preparing to go to the endgame. You have a great build with fun and interesting gameplay. Thank you very much !!!
Maybe its been discussed but shouldnt Vaal Double strike be in here somehwere? It will likely do more damage then you on bosses?
Maybe put it in a 4 link with AW so AW and VDS gets a 2link each, with melee phys - brutality for example?
"
omua1978 wrote:
Hi, Ahfack. I changed your boots with the speed of movement. And the damage and the survival rate increased many times. While I'm only playing t15, I'm preparing to go to the endgame. You have a great build with fun and interesting gameplay. Thank you very much !!!

Awesome! Glad to hear it and good luck!
"
fayajo wrote:
just a quick question.Why not add conc. effect on the cyclone which boost dps by a lot.Just want to know. Thank you

Prefer not to change gems. Aoe/con can be used in place of chance to bleed gem
"
Essem wrote:
Maybe its been discussed but shouldnt Vaal Double strike be in here somehwere? It will likely do more damage then you on bosses?
Maybe put it in a 4 link with AW so AW and VDS gets a 2link each, with melee phys - brutality for example?

Yeah I've been meaning to try this out. Haven't yet. We've talked about how strong it is if yo 6l it an alternate chest belly/elder chest
"
jambes wrote:

Hey Ahfack,

Wondering if I should swap out my enchant on my helm for blood rage attack speed? Having some issues with Mino but recently swapped vulnerability for enfeeble until i get +1 curse.

only if it's affordable for you.

I would upgrade your rings first.

Quality your kaoms.

Craft mana leech to your gloves.

Get a useful enchant on boots like ias or freeze/shock/ignite noncrit.
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 22, 2018, 1:44:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info