[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
rareshelu wrote:
Hello there,
I've been enjoying this build so far and now it's the time to ask for a few tips.
Where to head on with the build from where i am ? (idk how to link my items).
Is blood rage working with dmg on full life ? ( i keep on missing 20 hp or smthing like that).

Btw, should i play with doedre's ring or switch to 1 curse and 1 more dps ring ?

the blood rage question is a common question in this thread. I was confused as well but it does work with Damage on Full Life even with the missing 20 hp (some one earlier said that is a display problem with the small missing hp and you are considered at full life even with the missing hp).

I have the same missing hp thing and I can assure you it works.

it is pretty easy to test. turn on blood rage, check your dps on tool tip, then remove Damage on Full Life gem and look at the dps tool tip again. you should see it go way down once gem is removed.
Hey man, i really have come to appreciate this build, it has done wonders for me so far this league.
For anyone struggling to stay alive, i made a little modifications to the build for more survivibility

https://pastebin.com/bTuaRFki

check out the POB link , i have a lot more survivibility with fortify on hit and the fortify nodes by duelist and running enfeeble.

my setup isnt perfect currently , but i took down Phoenix , could have been deathless but i got greedy.
Hello I noticed that in the passive tree you opted for life and reduced mana cost nodes towards the end of the build. Is that a must with the gear you have to maintain cyclone skill up 100% the time? If so that makes sense but if not there is life and armour nodes just to the right of Warrior's blood which might be of some use. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks for the great build again.
how good would this jewel be for this build? cheers :)
Hi all
Thanks Ahfack for this awesome build :) I'm happy playing it
I am currently on a level 95 but my goal is lvl100 like all previus leagues ;p
i have
6560 life
125k DPS in HO and 240k full buffed without lion roar
Play without totem but with Blood rage
That's why enchant to bloodrage instead of cyclone (blood rage gimme bonus also to leap slap)
here is my currently gear

flask for standard mapping

flask for map with ele weakness

and for guardian/shaper etc.. :)

ing: Sehemyr
Could do Elder guardian on a t10 lvl 76 only atziri disfavour and and kaoms heart

https://imgur.com/a/ef2IS
Last edited by JenTan on Dec 29, 2017, 4:54:15 AM
Hello

Sorry for asking this, but I see "all content" and I'm a bit skeptical... What map mods CAN'T this build run?
"
sqvirel wrote:
Hello

Sorry for asking this, but I see "all content" and I'm a bit skeptical... What map mods CAN'T this build run?

literally everything except physical reflect as this is a pure physical build. but i've been running physical reflect maps wearing a sybil's and surviving well, really isn't much of a problem actually.
I build a bunch of different characters and follow many builds as a result. I just want to say thank you for such a fun build ([3.1] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | 3.1 Video Build Guide! UP! | 100% Pure Phys | All Content) I am still pretty early into the character, but the amount of work you put into the guide and the video is mind blowing.

So thank you again very very much!
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
Thank you; your build is amazing and the best / most fun I have had with any build! I can clear and take out bosses into the red maps better and faster than any other I have tried.

However, I really need help with getting "stuck" & dying in some long sequences of traps in uber lab. Primarily this is my fault, as I am not good at managing them, using flask enough in advance, etc. I try to bring in leeching, but not always stuff to kill nearby. I have read some suggestions you have made in posts (but might have missed some others), and have even tried swapping some items just to get more defense/regen during the tougher traps (can handle the fire ones). I miss running my RF/SR character through traps, which was soo easy (just turn off RF).

Could you please recommend top 5+ things I can do with this build immune to traps as possible for someone clumsy. My profile is public if that helps.

Thanks so much for being there for the community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info