[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Is the focus on bleed really all that important for boss killing? I'm not high enough level to test it effectively. That .gif you posted for the "why crimson dance?" faq doesn't look like bleed does much of anything at all tbh...

Edit: never mind, found the phoenix youtube video. There were several clear moments where bleed help finish off rares. Seems like a worth investment to make cyclone kill quicker.
Last edited by mlandis20 on Dec 29, 2017, 11:42:03 PM
Gonna join everyone to thank you Afhack. I'm a casual player, this is my third league, and first time I set myself the Shaper as a goal.

I still have a long way to go, but this build has been awesome until now, and I'm optimistic about reaching my goal.
chek my geer, hezmana 4 link and 5 link astral plate,suitable for? "Red Map Elder, shaper, uber atziri all clear"?
"
kms59 wrote:
chek my geer, hezmana 4 link and 5 link astral plate,suitable for? "Red Map Elder, shaper, uber atziri all clear"?

your character profiles are hidden btw.

a hezmana 4link and 5link astral plate is definitely not suitable for "Red Map Elder, shaper, uber atziri all clear"? i believe
I've done red tier elder with fairly weak EQ, easy game.
Last edited by majzelski on Dec 30, 2017, 8:09:59 AM
suitable for? "Red Map Elder, shaper, uber atziri all clear"

Last edited by kms59 on Dec 30, 2017, 11:38:16 AM
Why do you run Damage on Full Life Support?
That gives 59% increased Damage (but only on full life!).
If you just run Fortify + Flame Golem (as the fortify socket linked to leap slam will open up if you put it into cyclone), that gives you the permanent fortify buff + 64% increased Damage (44% from Fortify, 20% from Flame Golem)?
"
Kyrim wrote:
Why do you run Damage on Full Life Support?
That gives 59% increased Damage (but only on full life!).
If you just run Fortify + Flame Golem (as the fortify socket linked to leap slam will open up if you put it into cyclone), that gives you the permanent fortify buff + 64% increased Damage (44% from Fortify, 20% from Flame Golem)?

MORE =\= Increased

MORE >>>>>> Increased
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
kms59 wrote:
suitable for? "Red Map Elder, shaper, uber atziri all clear"

I don't think so, but if you pull it off - more power to you! :D
"
swalk wrote:
Thank you; your build is amazing and the best / most fun I have had with any build! I can clear and take out bosses into the red maps better and faster than any other I have tried.

However, I really need help with getting "stuck" & dying in some long sequences of traps in uber lab. Primarily this is my fault, as I am not good at managing them, using flask enough in advance, etc. I try to bring in leeching, but not always stuff to kill nearby. I have read some suggestions you have made in posts (but might have missed some others), and have even tried swapping some items just to get more defense/regen during the tougher traps (can handle the fire ones). I miss running my RF/SR character through traps, which was soo easy (just turn off RF).

Could you please recommend top 5+ things I can do with this build immune to traps as possible for someone clumsy. My profile is public if that helps.

Thanks so much for being there for the community.

Very welcome!

I would recommend always keeping your leech pool full. You can do this by consistently attacking enemies while you travel near traps. You can also do this by carrying a writhing jar flask, and right before you get near traps, pop the flask, kill the worms, and go through the traps. Also nice regen/life flask usage helps as well. You could use catalysed eternal life flasks for quick recovery combined with ur high regen off of ur tree. Don't spam flasks, use them very carefully instead!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info